“Great Place serving great food”

Fireside Restaurant & Pancake Inn
Ranked #17 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My breakfast here this morning was outstanding. This cozy eatery seems to be a gathering spot for locals with good reason, great fare, super service and reasonable prices are magnetic. I enjoyed meeting the owner, Gary, and talking with him. I do not get this way often, but when I do this will be a definite stop

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was here 2 years ago and came back for the pot roast. Here's how nice they were. Came in from very cold weather, asked for change to get a newspaper from outside machine. Manager/(owner?) gave me change and also went outside to get paper for me. She also hung up my coat. I told them I have dairy and soy allergy. Pancakes are sadly not for me, but I had pot roast (no gravy), 2 sides (cucumber salad and green beans), and I had their hash browns topped with ham, bacon, and a slice of American cheese (OK for me), and it was out of this world. I was joined by four family members who had pancakes, oatmeal, bacon, etc., and all loved it. This is really a treasure in Hendersonville and much better than many local places. Only suggestion: cook the green beans less, maybe steam lightly. I know their preparation is sort of a Southern thing. Everything else: super yummy.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

A great breakfast place with "local atmosphere."

The French toast was absolutely fantastic while the chocolate chip pancakes were great, too. The chocolate chips were in the batter, not scattered on top like some places do.

A must stop for breakfast!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We had brunch for 5 (including a 7 year old) on a busy Saturday morning. All were pleased. Service was pleasant and quick. Our group like the omelettes, pancakes and french toast. Two of us had the corned beef hash-delicious and very different. The corned beef and potatoes were sliced into silver-dollar-sized pieces (not ground up as I've always known. Covered with a yummy sauce. Raisin bread eas excellent. Well located, right on the interstate.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Great coffee and service. Love the pancakes, omelets, home fries. I rather support local and they have the best bread

1  Thank GoodEatsNC