“Good food and service, but restaurant could use a good cleaning”

Fireside Restaurant & Pancake Inn
Ranked #15 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 31, 2011

After hearing many positive comments about this restaurant, we visited on a Sunday at lunchtime. Almost everyone at the table had breakfast, and it was superb. The quality and taste of the homemade items is hard to beat. These are some of the best restaurant pancakes I've ever had. I would also recommend the corn beef hash. However, the one problem that keeps me from giving this restaurant an Excellent review is cleanliness. The entire place needed a good scrubbing!

Reviewed June 28, 2011

I went to breakfast for a "last meal" before I dropped off my daughter for 3 weeks at simmer camp. She had blueberry pancakes. Very good and fresh with homemade compote that wasn't overly sweet. Very Good! I had a traditional breakfast with good grits, eggs toast and suasage. Prices were good. I would say try it you'll like it for breakfast.

1  Thank wernolabound
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I arrived at Fireside ready to have a joyful lunch with my family who were in town for summer. We were seated quickly in this green house. The rest sucked.

2  Thank Anonymously245
Reviewed September 2, 2010

we go to this restaurant alot and every time we have had wonderful service the breakfast is the best around. ive never tried the lunch because the breakfast is sooooo good..maybe one day i will.. the customer service is great (something you dont get alot today) everyone is very nice.. i love the flagging service they have. so much easier than waiting for a waitress to see what you need.. there is a card on the table and when you need something you just put it on the edge of the table and someone will be right with you . i would recommand this place to anyone

1  Thank rednecklady420
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Good food, good service, good decor. If you're looking for breakfast food, I recommend Fireside!