“Pancakes are great!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Diner is right on Hwy 64 on the West side of Hendersonville. I had the Cinnamon Raisin pancakes they were very good and huge got the short stack and took one with me. My friend ordered the Banana Pecan pancakes and they were equally good. I like that everything is mixed into the batter not just put on top of the pancakes. Service was so so. Our waitress kept getting mixed up as to who ordered what, didn't seem to get into the swing of waiting tables. There was a breakfast buffet in the back room. People around us were eating that. Heard them remarking about the barbecue being good.

1  Thank NCFan
There are newer reviews for Dixie Diner

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Dixie sonce 2007! It has the best breakfast and diner food in all the West NC! Their smoked sausage is the BEST! Very nice people and efficient service and prices low! We highly recommend Dixie Diner to anyone in, or going through Hendersonville, NC

1  Thank jay f
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I think by far this is the best place in Hendersonville for breakfast! I enjoy the small town atmosphere, nice country home cooking feel. Everyone is always so friendly and I love the fact that it's family owned. I usually stop by once a week sometimes two and have taken breakfast to my coworkers and they love it as well!! Would recommend them to anyone.

1  Thank cls571
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Best prices in town. ... food is amazing! !!!! People are sweet. ... love love love this place. .... check it out!

1  Thank hendo28791
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Every summer I pass through Hendersonville on vacation and I always make a stop here! The food is always great and the service has a great small town feel. I love the biscuits and gravy!!! Wish there was a Dixie Diner in Florida!

2  Thank Floridababy333