“Good Food But Very Slow”

Asaka Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #118 of 198 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Food But Very Slow”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Ate there on a Monday evening, restaurant wasn't busy but it took forever to get my food. Waited about 15 minutes for my appetizer of 2 egg rolls to come out. Waited another 15 minutes for my chicken and mushrooms to make it out of the kitchen. Table service was good, server kept my water glass full. When I finally got my food it was good, but not really worth the long wait. Probably won't go back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank rocknrun

“Freshest food, quantity, and lowest value for the whole family!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I have seen Asaka grow from day one! It has ALWAYS ben the freshest food and a large quantity of food for an unbelievably LOW price! Tell 'em the "Moving Guys" said stop in! Great Food! Always Fresh! Low Cost! Superb Quality!

1 Thank Wncmovers
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Order the Teppanyaki chicken!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Teppanyaki chicken is my favorite. The sauce is not so sweet as the Teriaki and comes with mushrooms, rice and carrots. They are very friendly there and love families!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lisa W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We eat here once a week!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

My family and I love Asaka!! The price is great for the food!! We can eat here for a family of 3 just as cheap as we can eat at a Fast food place & it's MUCH MORE yummy!! Prices for most entrees range from $6-$10.

1 Thank Siamcinderella
Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
“Yummy food at a cheap price”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband and I love this restaurant. They have great food and if you don't like fried rice just ask for steamed. Also you can get it as take out which we love after a long day at work :)

• Visited April 2012