“Eclipse doughnuts!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Reviewed August 27, 2017

We really liked the chocolate glazed doughnuts for the eclipse last week *but nothing's going to replace a warm, fresh regular glazed!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Ordered a glazed. At first bite I knew something was wrong. Kks should melt in your mouth. This one was thick and doughy. I told the manager he might want to check the batter. He said no... they ship them in from the Asheville store and they basically heat them in the "tunnel". They do not "drop" them like a "production store" does. He gave me a second but it was the same. I love KK but these were more like dunking donuts.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Stopped by on our way home one night for a treat we seldom eat. Went thru the drive thru, ordered Kreme filled chocolate iced. Got home to find glazed donuts with chocolate icing. Not what we were wanting at all, terribly disappointed. Next trip, went in to make sure order was right, given wrong donuts, young girl then got the correct donuts, got coffee - went home, wrong coffee!!! I grew up near Winston-Salem, KKs home town. There would have been riots if this occurred there.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

If you are craving a Krispy Kreme then this is the place. They had all the standards and they were a nice clean, friendly KK. They are located right off the freeway so even if you are just passing through they are easy to get to.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

My wife & I had a couple of doughnuts here today. The "HOT NOW" glazed ones were sugary "puffs of air"... mm-mm good as usual. We hadn't been at KK for a while, but we thought the blueberry cake doughnuts were quite a bit more sugary-sweeter than we remembered from the past. I dunno... maybe our taste buds are changing with age?

BTW... There is a rear-side entrance to the parking lot along Carolina Village Road. It isn't visible as one drives east on US 64 (Four Seasons Blvd.), and there is a raised median in US 64. So... to enter KK when going east bound the driver needs to turn left at the stoplight (last one before approaching I-26) and enter KK at the back side of the property.