“A Chain, But Good Nonetheless”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #99 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I like their "Pick Any Two" lunch special menu selections. Good food, served quickly and hot. Our server (Amanda) afforded an excellent level of service. Well worth the very short drive off I-26!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Take a friend to Hendersonville!
Hendersonville, NC is a charming town. Be prepared to take a leisurely walk down Main St and visit the shops. My sister and I decided to share a "2 for $20" deal. You know, you can't beat this. We started with the spinach and artichoke dip then I had the Bourbon St Chicken and Shrimp and she had the Fiesta Lime Chicken. Everything was delicious. The portions were hearty and the seasoning was spot on. I like Applebee's and have visited in several different cities, but the Applebee's in Hendersonville, NC is my favorite - and the 2 for $20 can't be beat!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went here for a little variety. Seems a bit overpriced for the area and for what one gets...but the food was good as was the service. Might be a few years before we return.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Been to this restaurant several times and have always had the most wonderful meal. I tried the cajun bourbon steak with red potatoes today and it was awesome. We have also had their grilled chicken cesar salad which is so good. Husband had their club today and enjoyed it tremendously. It does come with bbq sauce so if you don't like that might want to tell them. You will love it.

1  Thank Anna B
Reviewed March 28, 2013

A verity of Soups and Salads that are good, server will bring as much as you want and the service is quick.

1  Thank Sherri R