“Always friendly service”

Cuisines: American
Lisbon, Portugal
“Always friendly service”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Fresh food and service with smile. Clean tables and facilities. Will stop for quick meal and always know food will be fresh and good.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lisboa09

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If its busy, drive on.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love Chic Fil A, as a private company with values and for the most part, exceptional staff and product. I travel quite a bit and a chicken bisquet is usually how I start my day. At every other location I visit, I never have to "pull around and wait" . At the Hendersonville location it happens about every other time.
I also bring in breakfast for morning staff meetings once a month, I order chicken bisquits the night before and pick them up in the morning. On two seperate occasions when I call the night before the staff either refuses to answer or pretends its a poor connection. So from now on I pass this location and visit the Asheville location.

• Visited June 2013