“Best shrimp sandwich EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Moe's Original BBQ

Moe's Original BBQ
Ranked #22 of 195 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Moe's Original Bar B Que serves up an award-winning, all things Southern, Alabama BBQ experience. Housed in a historic building across from the former court house, the 4000 square foot two story venue features a main level dining room complete with booths and tables plus high tops in the front window and sidewalk seating. Upstairs, there is a full premium bar and a perfect room for meetings, parties, special events and occasional acoustic music.
Piedmont, South Carolina, United States
“Best shrimp sandwich EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I seriously could have eaten two. I think is was called a Shrimp Moboy. I am already craving another. My only complaint is that the portions are a bit small in our opinion, but the food was OUTSTANDING and we will return again.

Visited August 2013

“A Local's Top Choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is on MY Main Street and I can assure you that it is a good place to eat. I have had the pulled pork, with the one offered sauce, a VERY slightly spicy red variety and the ribs. Both tender and smoky. The sides can vary, but I haven't had a bad one yet. The cornbread has a touch of jalepeno to cut the subtle sweetness. My paper tray has never had a morsel left on it. Walk in, look at the board, order and pay. Take your number, get your sweet tea and they will bring it to you. Then devour and look for the banana pudding. ' Nuff said. Eat at Moe's.

• Visited July 2013
Hendersonville
“Great BBQ Close to Home!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Moe's opened a few months ago and is doing well. They have a wonderful selection of food, vegetables and sauces. The Fried Chicken is a special and I encourage you to try it. It is fantastic.

Visited June 2013
Columbus, North Carolina
“Good meat, good sides,ok sauce...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've eaten at 12 Bones and Luella's so I was looking forward to comparing Moe's. The pulled pork was tasty and moist, on par with the aforementioned. The sauce was average, not as good as the other places but I didn't mind since the meat was good. There are many sides to choose from. They have a regular list and daily specials. I had beans(very Good), coleslaw(I'll pass on this next time), collard greens(ok), and mac and cheese(good). My wife had tomato and cucumber salad and sweet potatos and liked them. We both loved the cornbread. The service was friendly and the price about average. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. Downtown Hendersonville is a very pleasant place to eat on a nice,sunny afternoon. I will return.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank columbusJO
Lynchburg
“Ok BBQ, really good sides”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

The BBQ is not smoked, but is juicy with very little sauce added. I didn't care much for their house sauce, so that worked for me. The sides at Moe's are excellent....I could have made a meal out of a handful of them! Cornbread is great, and the atmosphere is laid back and pleasant.

• Visited June 2013