“Best family owned coffee and custard”
Review of Cool Beans - CLOSED

Cool Beans
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We provide Local Roasted Coffee, Espresso Drinks, Frappes, Smoothies and Hot Tea. We serve fresh Bagels, egg & cheese and bacon, Egg & Cheese bagels from Joey's NY Bagels. If you like ice cream you will love our Frozen Custard.Outdoor deck seating and a beautiful lawn to relax on. Open Mon - Sat 8a-5p
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Found Cool Beans in March while vacationing in Flat Rock NC. Visited every day and sometimes more than once.Went back in Oct. We travel from Anderson SC to Hendersonville NC just to visit Cool Beans Coffee and Custard. It is a wonderful family owned place to go and relax and enjoy the coffee and custard. Great people. We have met many new friends there and can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place is simply amazing. The staff is so friendly and sincerely wants to get to know you. Their custards are delicious, and their coffee selection is amazing. They even let me create my own coffee! They are always hosting non-profit organizations and artists for the customers entertainment. They are clean, modern and comfortable. Agreat place to sit and relax inside or outside on their patio or picnic tables.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I have gone to Cool Beans on several occaisons, just to sit and relax with a cup of tea. The staff is friendly and the place is peaceful--just the ticket for the two of us. I tried their frozen custard today and will definitely return for some more--it was rich and delicious! Outdoor seating is available for those who like the great outdoors. My husband and I prefer the cozy, air-conditioned indoors. Sandwiches from another restaurant are available to purchase during the lunch hour, and Joey's Bagels are available in the morning.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Awesome place to get coffee and custard. Staff is great and happy to see you. I would not go anywhere else.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This Custard and Coffee Cafe is situated in an large old house, easy to drive right by. The inside is modern and upbeat. The custard is inexpensive and delicious. Great stop for dessert after a bar-b-que main course! Try it. My son even asked for seconds!!!