“What a great experience!”

Burntshirt Vineyards
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the serenity when you drive in one of NC's newest vineyards surrounded by apple orchards and 20 acres of grapes. Enjoy a tasting our award-winning wines, and take home a complimentary glass etched with our logo. Feel free to bring your picnic lunch to pair with a glass of wine on our terrace or picnic tables. Don't forget to take home a bottle of Burntshirt wine to share with your friends and family!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife, my adult daughter, and I stumbled upon the Burntshirt Wiinery last week (mid July) and we LOVED it! I don't even drink, but I reveled in the stunningly beautiful vistas, the orchard picnic tables, the relaxed atmosphere, and the rustic buildings mixed with the sleek modernity of the tasting room. My wife and daughter loved the wines--which are perfect for lighter palates. The staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We'll definitely be back!

All reviews
"staff was friendly"
"gift shop"
"north carolina"

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This stop for us was educational. This is a very modern facility with nice furnishings, great tasting areas and a wonderful little restaurant attached. There is a great sitting area outside and some fun additions like the wine bottle wind chimes.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Burntshirt Vineyards. Our tasting was good, with a variety of wines. We want to visit again in the fall to tour the beautiful vineyards.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

What a great vineyard, enjoyed our time at your vineyard. Would recommend to any wine lover or those that enjoy a great view and setting in the foothills.