“Call first, otherwise you might waste your time traveling here like we did only to find them closed.”

Lime Leaf Thai Fusion
Ranked #55 of 203 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I wouldn't know about the food here thanks to their ridiculous false advertisement. We found them on restaurant.com on a drive home from the asheville area and they listed their hours as closing at 10. Google says the same thing. We detoured the half hour to go here and arrived at 9:27pm. Imagine our surprise to find them closed and the hours listed on their door posted as closing at 9pm. I looked up their direct website and they had it posted there as 9:30pm. That's the most ridiculous situation we've ever encountered with a restaurant, never have I seen three different closing times at various locations. I clearly should've called them but shouldn't I have been able to rely on the site THEY sell coupons on to their establishment?? Or even Google? It's absolutely ridiculous and I'll never venture there again.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Waitress seemed new to Thai food and wasn't very knowledgable about the dishes. For example, we asked for Jasmine rice and she replied, "we only have white or brown." We had green curry and pineapple chicken both of which were average. The eggplant in the green curry was poorly done - slightly under cooked and in such large chunks that a knife was really needed.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Back again to experience Thai Fusion was not a dissapointment. We were satisfied with the exquisite food (hot) and friendly service. Thai is so much more refined that typical Chinese. You will immediately taste the difference and savor it to your delight.Especially delightful are the Chef's Specialties.
Go and enyoj.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here for our 6 year anniversary. I ordered the Lime Leaf Duck, the waiter recommend ..Awesome .. my wife ordered the Beef Volcano ....they lit it on FIRE!!! so cool. This place was great. Will be heading back soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Good food and service. A bit upscale. Somewhat fancier than I would expect in a small town but that is their intention - a little more class than normal. This is not a rush in, eat, rush out kind of place. Relax and enjoy yourself.