“Fantastic experience!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great aesthetic. Great food (I would recommend the pineapple fried rice - it's served in an actual pineapple, which is pretty cool). Server was helpful and friendly. It's a lot nicer than you would expect from the outside. Quiet, but not too quiet.
I would recommend wearing something kind of nice. My husband and I had just come back from hiking in Pisgah, so we felt a little out of place in what we were wearing. No one seemed to mind though.
The cost seemed to be very inexpensive for the quality of the restaurant and the fancy ambiance.
Loved the place and the food! Would love to return some day.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Visiting Hendersonville's cool downtown, I saw the Lime Leaf Thai Fusion and was instantly drawn by the cool decor and atmosphere. However, when I ordered the soup, Tom Kha Gai, it was less than average. The chicken was tasteless and didn't have the flavor of the soup. (Which means it was either pre-cooked and added to the soup, or just not seasoned.) Second, I ordered Sweet and Sour chicken. When it came out, it was definitely NOT Thai. It was fried pieces of chicken with a red sweet and sour sauce. (This would have been adequate if I was in a Chinese restaurant). Made me sad since I was def craving the traditional Thai Sweet and Sour dish. To their rescue, the service was good. ;-)

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went for lunch for the first time and really enjoyed the food. The Restaurant is beautiful inside, Waite staff was attentive and sweet. My grown daughter had the yellow curry and chicken. Really good with an authentic flavor island flavor. Will go back again for lunch.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I ordered the red curry and my wife ordered the panang curry. We are both fans of Thai food. The food was fresh, well prepared, and incredibly tasty. We concluded that this was the BEST curry we have ever tasted in the US. The decor of the restaurant is beautiful, and the service staff are friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant. Lovers of Thai food will be especially pleased.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

With a recommendation from a colleague, I decided to visit specifically to try the dumplings appetizer. I'm glad I did. It can be a little difficult to locate on the strip and find parking, but once you do, you will be glad. The decor is lovely and peaceful. The colors definitely welcome you and give you a sense of serenity. Staff are extremely nice and knowledgeable of menu. As I said, I came for dumplings and was skeptical because I am leery of certain textures, but these were great! Flavors were delicious and not mushy. We shared the lime leaf duck. It was definitely enough for two people. I was pleasantly surprised that each entree came with brown rice without having to request it. This was my first time eating duck let alone lime leaf duck. The duck was crispy while still juicy and well flavored. I enjoyed the lime leaves also. The sauce that came with it was not my "cup of tea." The brown rice was cooked correctly. Overall the meal was a treat. At times, we did have to search for our server. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way to see the hostess sitting at a table playing on her phone when she could have been checking on customers or assisting the servers. If it wasn't for these last two things, I would have rated them excellent. . One entree ranges around $18 and appetizers are around $8. So you could expect to spend over $60 for two.