“Outstanding Thai food and nice ambiance”

Lime Leaf Thai Fusion
Ranked #54 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've eaten at Lime Leaf a half a dozen times and the food has been consistently good. I've had lunch there once and found it to be inexpensive with generous portions and excellent quality.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love all types of Asian cuisine. This place does a wonderful job of mixing Thai dishes with an American flare. I would have liked to have been able to visit the upstairs bar to see if the ambiance was as nice as the dining room downstairs. This establishment is a m

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I like to consider myself a Thai aficionado. I ate there for lunch 12/24 and was very disappointed. The menu describes Pad Siew as served with a brown gravy. More like a black gravy. I love my food(especially Thai) and it's not often I send my plate back to the kitchen with food on the plate. I ate about 3/4 of the entree but could not finish it.

The soup was good as well as the spring roll. However I don't like plum sauce for spring rolls. I'd much rather have spring roll sauce.

My waitress was very nice and professional. The atmosphere was beautiful. I wish the food matched the decor!

I just bought 2 Groupon's for this establishment and looking forward to trying something different.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I am crazy about this place. The restaurant itself is gorgeous, with two floors of sumptuous, contemporary decor (even the restrooms are spacious and beautiful). The food is always delicious. I've eaten there several times and my companions always rave about their dishes.The service is fast and friendly. An all around wonderful dining experience!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Lime Leaf Thai is a delicious choice for lunch or dinner! I and my family have eaten there on multiple occasions and have never been disappointed. Lunch is a good choice because your entree comes with soup and an eggroll for a really good price; during dinner you have to buy them separately. I usually choose the curry choices because I love curry! There are several to choose from, but I usually get the seafood choices. My children enjoy the pineapple fried rice which is served in a pineapple "boat" or the beef choices.

The atmosphere is relaxing and you can reserve the upstairs if you have a large party or event. Lime Leaf has definitely been a wonderful addition to Main Street Hendersonville!