“Large clean room and friendly helpful Staff”

Red Roof Inn Hendersonville
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
North Carolina
“Large clean room and friendly helpful Staff”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Our room was very spacious with new hardwood flooring. King size bed which was fairly comfortable. Gary at the front desk was extremely helpful and very nice. Gave good directions to several places we wanted to go to. The other staff members were also very pleasant.
We were on the second floor but not a problem for my amputee hubby as there is an elevator. Friendly for pets, one of my dogs is blind so she always travels with us. I didn't worry about her getting the hardwood floor a bit wet, while looking for her water bowl. She got a good nights sleep on her own bed.( I brought from home)
They didn't charge me for the second tiny dog we also had with us. Nice open field next door to walk them in, I felt safe walking them late at night and before the light of dawn.
I did miss the hair-dryer, microwave, coffee pot and small fridge usually found in Red Roof Inn's rooms. Breakfast limited so we elected to eat elsewhere, but the coffee in the lobby was good and fresh.

Room Tip: Room 206 is large- they could add fridge, microwave easily and still it would be spacious.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kittylatte
Dionna J, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We love getting feedback from our guests. We are looking into adding more mic/fridge rooms in the future. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hendersonville Red Roof Inn is a franchise and not owned by the corporate Red Roof Inn.The owner Mr.Urmish Patel does not have to abide by Red Roof Inn's declaration that if you are not satisfied you will not be charged for the night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Downscale

Travelers are raving about these Hendersonville hotels

Indiana
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great price, clean, quiet, and nice staff. Kind of a weird location at the end of a dead-end but it was quiet and there was an Outback Steakhouse on the other side of the parking lot. The property was clean and I felt safe walking my dogs. They did charge for my second dog, which was a first for me and my Red Roof stays but it was a small amount. Wi-Fi worked fine. Did not try breakfast. Would recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer R
Dionna J, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to your next visit.
Clover, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed August 30, 2013

In town for the local festival, to run a road race again....just need a room for a night..decided to stay here , looks very nice and clean,..so far the beds feel good. I like the different hotels that offer such nice pillows now, used to just cheap flat ones.... and feels like nice crisp linens! Red Roof has redone a lot of their hotels, and they have done a very good job! I approve! Glad we decided to stay here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fefe8187
Dionna J, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We are glad to know you like the renovations and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

You wouldn't imagine a Red Roof getting 5 stars on a review would you? No, it isn't the Market Pavilion in Charleston or the Breakers in Palm Beach; however, as far as Red Roof's and the like go, this is the best I have ever stayed at. It is, as far as I can tell, owned by Americans (the kind that were born here). Because there was no language barrier I had no troubles thanking the folks for such a nice stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Harry H
Dionna J, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
We are very glad you decided to stay with us and even happier to hear how happy you were with our hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time give us a review and we look forward to seeing you again.
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We spent one night here on our way to the beach. It was probably one of the cleanest older hotels I have ever stayed in. My only real complaint, which is almost silly, but it was something I noticed, was that the shower didn't have the curved shower curtain rods that most hotels have and it made the shower feel claustrophobic. I loved that it had indoor room entries.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Joy H
Dionna J, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
We are so very glad you found your stay with us clean and comfortable. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon.
Tobaccoville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed with them regularly for approximately the last six years. Never had a problem with them before now. Called today for one room for two nights and they DOUBLED the room rate. Was told by the young man that answered the telephone the doubling of the room rate was per Management’s direction. Earlier in May of this year I rented three rooms and one was infested with ants. The front desk was informed about the ants and they did nothing and offered nothing. Couple these two problems together and it’s enough for me to say “I will not be staying with them in the future” nor will I continue to recommend this location to anyone. Don’t know what’s happened with this location; however with these last 2 events, I’m not going to continue patronizing them. There are plenty of Hotels & Motels in this area, so choose another one; I am.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Maurice M
Dionna J, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
I am very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your last experience with our hotel. We have been going through some positive changes here and would love for you to stay with us again.