“Worth trying to find it”

Red Roof Inn Hendersonville
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Key West, Florida
“Worth trying to find it”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Front desk was very helpful and nice. I was traveling with my 2 little dogs and this was the nicest place by far for the price and no extra charge for the doggies. I will go out of my way to stay here next time.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Kwfinest
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, September 6, 2011
We were very happy to have you and your furry friends stay at our Red Roof Inn. I hope we see you again soon. We really appreciate your positive review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We made last minute reservations at this Red Roof Inn because we were not ready for our vacation to be over. Not only did Diana, the manager, find us the room we needed at a great rate but she was so accommodating of all our other requests. She got us an early check in so that we had somewhere to go when our previous arrangements ended (noon). Pets are also welcome (we were traveling with our dog) and Diana also got us a cot for my oldest son, even though they were almost fully booked and only have two cots. The room was clean and spacious. It came with a small fridge, TV and coffee maker.

Thank you again Diana, for a great stay and everything you did to help us! We would definitely recommend this hotel for any stay in Hendersonville.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Maureen1982
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, August 15, 2011
It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your staying at our Red Roof Inn, and I was happy to help. We will look forward to seeing you and your family again.
Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I stayed at this Red Roof for one night on my way to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break. The hotel was clean, the employees helpful, the winter pricing great, the breakfast very good. I did not experience any of the problems others have listed. One of the best Red Roof hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts. We hope to see you again soon.
Norcross
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We wish we would have paid a few more bucks and stayed someehere elses. The hotel looked ok from the curb and the lobby looks nice. the room was old and smelled bad. The room could have been cleaned better and the bedspread needed replaing long ago. The bathroom was especially dirty with urine on the toilet rim and a clump of hair on the wall. Breakfast was skimpy but free. The location was hard to find and not close to anything other that outback. we will try any other hotel next time we are in hendersonville.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
I am always sorry to hear that one of our guests did not enjoy their stay with us. We are always striving to improve. All of our bedspreads were replaced last Friday. We are located no more than 15 minutes from any restaurant or location in town. In order to keep our rates affordable, I have given careful consideration to our breakfast items. I have chosen Krispy Kreme donuts, waffles, boiled eggs, grits, oatmeal and cold cereals in an effort to include something for everyone. I am sorry if we were unable to meet your dietary needs.

Travelers are raving about these Hendersonville hotels

Shalimar, Florida
Reviewed July 11, 2011

On the basis of other reviews we read, we chose this hotel - our first experience with Red Roof Inn. We had a very clean, attractive and comfortable room and the breakfast was very adequate. We got more than we expected for our money.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank nctraveler32579
DN1601, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, July 15, 2011
Thank you so much for the positive review. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again soon.
Coral Gables, Florida
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Booked thru internet. Price was right but room did not meet expectations. Hole in wall behind door where door stop was missing. Door stop was hanging from bathroom door restricting door's closing. Room smeled of cheap cleaner, slightly mildewed. Maybe smells assocoated with their open pet policy. My daughter (12) started sneezing and refused to stay. Might have worked for me for one night but not for my 12 yo daughter on her last night before camp. I would suggest finding another room option, even if it is a few dollars more. There was no manager on duty to authorize a refund on Saturday. I was aksed to call back about a refund on Monday. When I finally got to my office on Tuesday they had informed me that after the manager reviewed the circumstances they would refund the cost of the room. I'll see how long it takes to get it....

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, July 1, 2011
Thank you for bringing the room damage to our attention so that I could have it repaired promptly. Fortunately that sort of damage doesn"t happen often. I hope your daughter's allergies did not prevent her from having a great time at camp. I really regret you did not enjoy your stay with us. I hope you will give Red Roof Inn another opportunity in the future to better meet your needs.
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed June 6, 2011

...pretty gross. Every time we opened the door to our room, a gust of that horrible fake fruity cleaner/deodorizer smell hit us. The carpet was stained and squishy so no bare feet. Pillowcases did not look very clean. The floor design for some reason had a bathroom right over our heads and we could hear every drop of...everything.

The staff however was friendly and nice. But still not going back. Just too rundown and smelly.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
DN1601, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
I sincerely apologize for the damp carpet and the odor it caused in your room. In late spring the air conditioning is started again for the first time and sometimes produce small leaks. I will inspect all our rooms today and find the one which needs attention. Our maintenance department will take care of the problem tomorrow. If I had known about the problem, we would have moved you to another room immediately. We want all our guests to enjoy their stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a more pleasant stay. Thank you for letting me know about the problem.