“Good food”

Dining options: Reservations
St. Ptersburg
“Good food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

During our vacation to the area we ate here two different times. During the first visit, we found that this place was on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. The place is a pizza and a BBQ restaurant in one. The pizza only came in one size and was enough for one person. It was very good and fresh. The BBQ was very tender and the variety of sauces tasted great. They have beer and wine along with Pepsi products. The only downfall was on our second trip the hostess was VERY RUDE. But the waitress both times was VERY friendly! Definitely would come back here again

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good food, good beer.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was made welcome as a solo traveler, sitting and dining at the bar, where I felt more comfortable than alone at a table. The food was very good, and the beer too. I was driving otherwise I'd've had more beer!

Visited December 2013
“the best food in wnc!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

On our vacation we went to about a dozen different restaurants between asheville, gatlinburg most of which were planned based on trip advisot peer-reviews and most did not dissapoint! However, my mother recommended this place after a day of hiking we were starved so we went. Had I spent time looking for a place I probably would have never stopped here. It was by far the best bbq Ive had in the area. The pizza thing was kinda weird being at a bbq placr but had one as a app...Wow 3 out of 6 of my party thought it was the best we had ever had...I absolutly loved the wood flavor! will be back. Im not sure why it so low at #18??

• Visited December 2013
Ashland, Kentucky
“Wow! What pizza!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This restaurant advertises that it is famous for its BBQ, having won lots of awards over the years. Pizza seems to be a secondary specialty, but I'm not a big BBQ fan, so pizza was on my list for the evening. Was I ever surprised! My husband and I shared a sausage and mushroom pizza that was as good as any pizza I've ever had anywhere. That's saying something since we live near Philadelphia and have access to lots of good Italian eateries.
I know we'll go back to the Wood Room on our next visit to the area. I'm already craving another pizza so much that my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

• Visited November 2013
“Little Disappointed”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

The favors were delicious, but everything was cold. We ordered the sampler platter because we wanted a sampling of all the award winning BBQ. The ribs and brisket were very tender and flavorful. The pulled pork was moist, but the pulled chicken was dry. The corn bread was advertised as one of Guy Fieri's favorites, it was very sweet but very cold, the butter wouldn't even melt. My husband wasn't a fan of the Mac n cheese, but I just loved the sweet potato fries. (They were the only thing that was warm on my plate). Recommend for the flavor, but make sure to ask for it to be warm.

Visited November 2013