“Great across the board!”

Flat Rock Wood Room
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
NY
“Great across the board!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

A family favorite - delicious bbq, sauces, sides, pizza. I love good food! Great service. Tremendous care for the restaurant is clear. As travelers, we've returned here every time in the region. We once even brought food back to NY with us. I've tried each wine by the glass, over time ;-) !!! and can't say I like them, same with the green beans which I usually love, but everything else is spot on...... We will return the next time we are there. They deserve to be crowded.

“Good food for anytime”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat Pizza and most places were closed. We had seen this place and decided to give it a try. There were 5 of us and the waiter said the pizzas were personal sized. We ordered 3 different pies ,which were plenty.from what we could tell,the BBQ smelled pretty good.the Pizza's were perfect. Thin crust cooked to perfection. We will definitely return

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Wythe
Near Boston
“Amazing BBQ”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Vacationing in NC and stumbles upon FRWR. It surpassed our expectations! All of us - including kids - loved everything about our food. Pulled pork, sausage, brisket, chicken, cole slaw, sweet potato fries, mac'n cheese, everything was amazing! Service was great. We will definitely be back next summer!

1 Thank hburnsie
Hendersonville, Pennsylvania
“Carry out - combo platter”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just picked up a combo carry out order which was quite expensive. It included sausage, pulled pork, and ribs. All were too salty and very dry. Green beans tasted like they were on the borderline of spoiled. So bad I actually threw the whole thing out even after spending $$$. Will not return.

5 Thank Hville_Foodie
Roswell, Georgia
“AWESOME AGAIN!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

After eating here on business a couple of months ago on business, I decided to bring my wife and daughter up for a weekend. One of the places I had to try again (and show my family) was Flat Rock Wood Room. We were there on a VERY busy Saturday night - they take reservations and I highly suggest them - and they we spot on! Daughter had meatballs, and pizza (she's picky and loved them - wants to come back for her birthday), wife had panino sandwich with was light and flavorful, and I had the Sampler with everything. WHAT A MEAL! Please come to Atlanta

Visited August 2013