“Good lunch spot”

Cocula Mexican Restaurant III
Ranked #51 of 205 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I like this place because it is dependable. Good food, good service, and reasonable prices. I have some dietary requests and they are always accomadating. George and his staff are always helpful!

1  Thank Telozgirl

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We go there about one time a week very good food love the shrimp and rice !! Although sad they quit making the fresh guacamole loved please hire that lady back it was so good we miss that !! Good food friendly great service

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The worst service I have ever recieved but the best food I have ever had.....im willing to meet in the middle with this place.lol.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Our whole family goes there about two times a week we love the food it is wonderful service and the shrimp is absolutely to die for I love it and fresh guacamole don't pass this place up it is wonderful !!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Women in the family said the margaritas were good. My burrito special was plenty to eat, but not too heavy. My daughter's favorite Mexican restaurant in Hendersonville. Staff and owner were very helpful and friendly. Food was out quickly, and was hot. We will return.