“Best roast beef I ever had”
Review of Mountain Deli

Mountain Deli
Ranked #13 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Daily hot carved sandwiches made from superb quality house roast meats. Served quickly ina casual atmosphere, downtown Hendersonville.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great place to eat. Treated like family. Anything on the menu is fantastic. We all had the roast beef. The rest of the trip all we could think about I how soon we could return for another.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Everything was fresh. Rare roast beef with what tastes like a homemade horseradish dressing was excellent. The vegetable soup was wonderfull. Perfectly cooked vegetables. Staff was courteous and friendly. Don't forget to try the potato salad. Stepped in for a quick bite and got more than expected. Well worth it.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Driving from Charleston, SC, to Knoxville, TN, I stopped off in Hendersonville, NC, for a quick snack and a cold drink. I popped into the Mountain Deli for a bite, and it more than filled the bill. I returned to the road a new man!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Bread is fresh--meats and cheeses are premium--outdoor seating is available--service was gracious--reasonable prices for amazing sandwiches

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here while visiting Hendersonville in July. We had heard that this deli had good sandwiches, and that is what we were in the mood for. My wife eats like a bird, so she had a half sandwich; I opted for the corned beef special. The bread was as fresh as can be and the meat was tasty and plentiful. Both of us were quite pleased with our sandwich and would return here in a hearbeat. The staff was congenial and was eager to please. The seating is somewhat limited, but we were able to grab a seat during lunch hour. Well worth a return trip!

1  Thank CodgersontheMove