“Great Breakfast Spot”

Joey's New York Bagels
Ranked #23 of 202 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Consistently good bagels & eggs, great staff, lively conversations. Hard to beat Joeys in the morning!

1  Thank highvolt519

Reviewed July 29, 2013

You have heard the claim before but these really are fresh New York bagels in the mountains. Wonderful selection of bagels, cream cheese, and sandwich choices in the deli. Friendly helpful servers and great prices. If you are from NY or anywhere else and want to tickle your pallet with a bit of New York, don't miss this opportunity.

1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a great bagel shop, it is my opinion that they are the best! Shirt of being in New York, I have never had a better bagel. My favorite sandwich is the bacon egg (2 eggs) and cheese (Munster cheese) on an everything bagel. Mmmmmmm!!!!
Great selection of cream cheeses (I love their vegetable cream cheese) and a great selection of deli meats and cheese. Draw back is the small parking lot and small amount of table space available. Sometimes a line but well worth the wait. I highly recommend Joey's Bagels!

1  Thank gladacya
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I have visited Joey's a couple of times for lunch. Their sandwiches are generous in size and delicious. On our last visit I tried the Vegetarian Wrap--I didn't miss the meat! We've bought bagels to go and those are just what you want in a bagel--chewy and delicious.

1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I stopped by here on our last day in Hendersonville on our way out of town and I'm glad we did! Joey's serves very delicious bagels. We both had bagels with cream cheese spreads. My husband got an iced coffee which he said was very good as well. Great bagels, if we're ever back in Hendersonville, we'll definitely go back.