“New York has come to NC!”

Joey's New York Bagels
Ranked #23 of 202 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I am from NY and have missed my bagels. There are authentic, right from home. I can't go through a day without an onion bagel and the sandwiches are fab!

1  Thank throwingpots68

Reviewed January 22, 2013

After eating all the "cake bagels" around the south I finally found NY Nirvana at Joey's.
His everything bagel is to die for! Everyone is friendly and you always get your moneys
worth! Keep it goin Joe!!!
Rayhaus

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband is from NY and is very picky when it comes to bread, bagels, and pizza. We both agree the bagels and dough at Joey's are great and we highly suggest them.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

These are the best bagels you'll ever eat anywhere! You'll not find a sandwich anywhere else in Western NC with as much meat (Boar's Head!) as a Joey's sandwich!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We are there nearly every day since they opened. This is the best bagel since I left NT City If you want something to remember, yoou must try Joey's