“A Great Little Local Bar/Restaurant”
Review of South Rock Grill

South Rock Grill
Ranked #108 of 203 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My son and I noticed that this place was busy whenever we drove by and decided to try it. We had wings and drinks, both of which were good.

We enjoyed being part of a clearly local crowd, as well as good food and great drink prices. Check it out if you are looking for a local's place; you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Hypnosis D

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Recent inside rehab makes the room less dark. Its a local's hangout. Service is typically more than adequate (ugly folk need not apply). Food is mostly pub grub, but done well by a seemingly new kitchen staff. Can get crowded and a bit loud most nights when live music is featured. Kid friendly...nice folks all around. Not my first choice in Henderson County, but well worth the look without facing downtown parking, etc... Decent selection of drafts.

1  Thank G S
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Looks more like a bikers bar from outside and in. no atmosphere. slow service but clean and great food. varied menu. family,guys,gals,couples. great prices and great food. fish and chips were flakey,perfect. and burger was one of the best that i have had. would eat there again.great if your are trying for a flatrock theater performance.

1  Thank rolsto314
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Awful food awful service. This place has gone down significantly over the past couple of years since ownership changed. This used to be one of my favorites but is awful now. DO NOT GO THERE!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went to his restaurant/bar to grab some drinks with friends. Don't ask for a shot of anything... your shot will come out in the smallest shot glass that I've ever seen. I ordered a shot and am pretty sure that I was served house liquor instead of what I ordered. The crowd isn't my cup of tea either. I can't believe this place is still open. Pitiful place in my world.

1  Thank PinkyANB