“Excellent”

Mean Mr. Mustard
Ranked #38 of 203 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving a casual sit down or takeout breakfast or lunch with additional outdoor dining.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been wanting to go here after reading so many reviews. Well, they are right, this place is great. It is small with a great atmosphere. The food is fresh and unique serving breakfast all day. I had one the salads with a homemade fruit vinaigrette, awesome. They do their own baking, fresh bread, biscuits, and homemade soups. I will be going back to try a whole bunch more. Excellent

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have been here at least 6 or 7 times for lunch with my wife, friends and golf buddies. Salmon, eggs Benedict, sandwiches are all very good. There is always a baked good available for desert too. I'll keep returning and bringing visitors and friends. We go out for lunch almost every week all season...Mean Mr. Mustard is our top go to spot.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Interesting menu, fun & friendly wait staff & atmosphere. Very good sandwiches & sides. Many regular customers, recognized as such by staff, which speaks well of the restaurant.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We love Mean Mr Mustard, especially for breakfast. Best grits around (thanks Monte). This small restaurant might find a waiting list on weekends, but never for very long as the kitchen is efficient. The servers know their regulars and Courtnay is great, even when she has conversations with herself!!!

1  Thank Marth S
Reviewed January 4, 2013

What a great surprise. Very quaint and clean. Best French Toast I've ever had. My husband suggested I go to work there to find out how they made their biscuits. Steal the secret for the best biscuit he's ever had. Service was terrific. Prices very reasonable for the quality of food. We will definitely return on our next visit to Hendersonville.

1  Thank freckles0509