“All around, a good place to stay”

Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Dunwoody
“All around, a good place to stay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel satisfied our needs for a reasonably priced hotel that was clean and comfortable. The hotel sits on the corner so its easy to find. They have a very good Mexican restaurant at the hotel which means we didn't have to get back in the car to go to dinner. The hotel was very clean and well kept. We liked the fact that there is a microwave and small refrigerator in the room and HD TV's. The free breakfast had a good selection including eggs, pancakes, cereal, fruit ect and was staffed with a friendly attendant. The only that gave us a problem was the vending machine, it was broken and wouldn't accept dollar bills. We were very happy with the hotel and will stay again.

Room Tip: Pay the extra couple bucks to be in a downstairs room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, your opinions are important to our continued success. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our Mexican restaurant "El Paso", our clean rooms and our deluxe breakfast buffet. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Decatur
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had a nice and uneventful stay at the Best Western. After shopping around a bit I decided to spend one night. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The hotel doesn't have the old and ugly bed spreads that many hotels use (and rarely wash) and they use additional bed sheets to create a barrier between you and the blanket which I think is much more sanitary. The room was clean and well equiped with a flat screen tv and mini fridge. Breakfast was good with a decent selection of protein and carbs. The wifi worked well and was easy to use, which is a good thing. Overall, I was pleased.

Room Tip: I suggest asking for a down stairs room as it can get pretty cold while unloading the car.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your opinions are important to our continued success. We are happy that you enjoyed your clean room, we take a great amount of pride in our hotel cleanliness. We are also happy that you enjoyed our NEW 32" flat screen TV's and triple sheeted beds. Please remember us the next time you are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while we were passing through Hendersonville. We had made a reservation a few weeks in advance. The hotel was not filled when we arrived. The reason I mention this was the room that was chosen for us was certainly not up to par. The room was not the cleanest I had been in and the tub in the bathroom looked like someone had tried to peel off the top layer. There was some sort of stick on cover in the bottom of the tub. I could understand renting out this room if your hotel was booked, but it doesn't show care or concern for your hotel and customers when you rent out this type of room when there are other options.
On the positive side, the service was friendly. The hotel had a regular breakfast (pancakes, toast, coffee, juice,...etc..) and it was well stocked.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sunflower082111
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your opinions are important to our continued success. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations in room cleanliness and in the appearance of the bathroom, rest assured that we will take our comments and suggestions to improve our hotel. We hope that you will visit us again the next time your are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.
Atlanta
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was exploring Hendersonville, NC and stayed at the local Best Western. The front desk person, an older woman, was there when I checked in and back in the morning. She was very helpful and as friendly as she could be. What a delight. I felt very much at home.

The room was average and clean. I was very comfortable. I slept well.

Breakfast was typical continental food. The arrangement of the items was confusing and took me awhile to figure out where everything was located. Some items were in the lobby area, and some in the breakfast area.

I would not recommend the on premise Mexican restaurant. My fish tacos were yummy, but the staff was stand-offish and slow. I was by myself and wanted a quiet meal. They sat me near a large group celebrating a birthday, even though there were many other empty tables. The noise was awful, though I don't begrudge their good time. I just wanted to be in a quieter area away from the celebration.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Autumn088
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel, your opinions are important to continued success. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a good nights sleep. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your meal at El Paso, the Mexican restaurant on site, they have great food and people are always raving about their service and meals. We hope that you will visit us again the next time your are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.
Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is a decent hotel for the price. The service staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast selection was fine (I loved the automatic pancake maker). Being located close to a highway, there is road noise which may be difficult to tune out if you're a light sleeper. It's in a good location; many stores and places to eat are nearby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, your experiences are important to the continued success of our hotel. Please remember us if you are ever in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.
Penhook, VA
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Nice sleeping room, comfortable bed, but tiny bath room. Breakfast was limited to few selections including "plastic scrambled eggs" and greasy sausage links. Price was cheap so you paid for what you got.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, your experiences are imprtatnt to the continued success of our hotel. I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations, although I will say that we offer a very nice breakfast buffet that DOES NOT include sausage links. Please consider us the next timeyour are in the Hendersonville, NC. area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.