“5 stars for cleanliness & value plus pet friendly”

Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I’ve stayed in some pretty swanky and fabulous places but this just might be my favorite experience ever. We stopped late at night after a long day of moving and were a little wary of the low rate but we were tired and needed a pet friendly place for the night. Imagine our pleasant surprise to find an immaculate room, a microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker -- my husband was most impressed with the “clean remote” control for T.V.! The room was indeed a little dated, but who cares? The entire staff was kind & helpful (and smiling), the room was clean, comfortable, pet friendly AND we had Starbucks coffee and fresh made pancakes for breakfast – all for less than $75!!! (including the pet fee, taxes, and the tips for our breakfast maid & housekeeping).

It boggles my mind that anyone could have a complaint about staying in a SUPER CLEAN room, in a safe environment with an incredibly reasonable rate, free breakfast & staff who actually seem to enjoy their job and truly care about your stay. I honestly don’t know that I’ve ever gotten a better value. These folks should give lessons to some of the bigger hotel chains. We will absolutely stay again when traveling back & forth to Charleston and highly recommend to other travelers needing pet friendly accommodations.

Room Tip: The rooms are “street entry”, meaning your door opens to parking lot. This may or may not be a conc...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Aimlessamos
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, we are always happy to hear about our guests experiences with us. If you are ever in the Hendersonville, NC. area it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here 1 night while passing through and it was just okay. The rooms are outdated, the night staff is slightly rude (the morning staff is nice), the pool closes really early, and basically the hotel is in need of a remodel. Overall it was very clean though. The one great thing however is the breakfast which is better than most, however be careful as I noticed several other guests were complaining about them overcharging there credit cards and while I didn't think of it then when I got home and checked my bank statement they had to overcharge my account by about 15 dollars. Next time I will stay somewhere else though.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank neverwrong8682

Thank you for your recent review about our hotel, I am sorry that you experienced an "average" stay with us. We pride ourselves in providing each guest an exceptional experience while visiting the Hendersonville area. It is my understanding that you felt as if you were overcharged for your stay, we do authorize a percentage over your room rate to cover addional charges. After you check-out, extra authorizations are released and the actual charges will post on your card. If this does not happen in a timely fashion, please contact me and we will get it resolved quickly. If you ever return to the Hendersonville please call me directly and we would look forward to another opportunity to show you GENIUNE AMERICAN QUALITY.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed here one night amd was pleasantly surprised. The room was exceptionally clean. The front desk was very helpful with directions and a toothbrush as I'd forgotten mine. The Mexican restaurant attached was very good and very busy. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank nanben
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at the Best Western Hendersonville Inn, it is always nice to hear about our guests good experience with us. Please remember us the next time you are in Hendersonville, NC., it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Trip on Mother's day with family and friends was so fun ,2 nights 4 rooms with 5 kids ,we plan to visit Biltmore but we stay at Hendersonville for 15 minutes from Biltmore and price a lot of cheaper.Hotel was excellent,good staff,good food,clean ,big room,big bed ,so happy with it.
Need to visit downtown so cute with a lot of fancy bear .Food at the mexican restaurant so good too. Highly recommended !

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Chanatcha Y

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This motel is just off the main highway, and is very attractive. The rooms are nice and clean, and they have a Mexican Restaurant attached called El Paso. It is run by people from Mexico and has been around for a long time. We did not enjoy it this time as much as 2 years ago, as they have changed their menu. But it is true Mexican and I understand they have another location as well in Hendersonville. The motel has a great free breakfast, and their rates are reasonable especially if you use a coupon from the North Carolina coupon book. A good place to stay if going to Chimney Rock or the Biltmore House.

Room Tip: This is a good sized 2 storey building and we prefer the 1st floor (they charge $7.00 more) but you...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JBJOHNSON
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, we are always happy to hear about our guests experiences with us. We look forward to your return, it would our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

This place is rated between 2 and 3 stars depending on which travel site you use. I used Hotwire which had it rated 2.5 stars and I paid too much at $66. I could have done better right on BW's website. I wouldn't want to spend my vacation here, but it's a good value for 1 or 2 nights. It's really a solid 2 star with good clean rooms, strong massage head showers, a small fridge, and a microwave. Breakfast is pretty good with waffles, cereal, and toast - it's not as good as a Hampton, Fairfield, or Holiday Inn express. The internet wifi is strong and they have a free PC in the lobby for guests. It's on a busy highway, so it can be noisy - I asked for a room away from the highway, and it's quieter. There are discount coupons online for under $50 if you can find them and that makes it a really good deal. The Hampton is right down the street and it's a lot nicer inside, but it's $100+ per night. I've stayed at this Best Western twice, and I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from Highway 64.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jbasil
gm34113, General Manager at Best Western Hendersonville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, we are always happy to hear abour guest experiences with us. It would be our pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Second time at this property, which continues under excellent management. Not new, but maintenance is impeccable as is the housekeeping. Price for value is exceptional especially with coupons. Friendly and helpful staff. Would not hesitate to revisit when in this area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple