“A great little cafe”

The Green Room Cafe And Coffee House
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a mom and pop operation. Sue Green is mom and Ben Green is pop and we offer classic breakfast items, custom sandwiches and salads for lunch, and steak, seafood, etc for dinner. Please join us for a semi-fine dining experience in a casual atmosphere.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Live music, excellent food, and a good crowd made this evening very enjoyable. We were looking for something not too expensive, small, and not a chain-restaurant. We lucked out with this lovely cafe in downtown Hendersonville. Would love to go back for lunch or coffee.

1  Thank CJLL

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Not sure why we haven't been here before now. We had a very nice dinner. Keith was our waiter as we ate outside. My husband had the shrimp corn chowder & it was great. They bring you flat bread & an olive oil dip-a nice change. It is very rare that I order steak, but I had the 4oz. filet with a blue cheese sauce. No fat & so very tender. Will return.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I stopped in here for a Sunday lunch, and we were extremely pleased with the food and the service. This was our second choice of restaurants because the preference was closed. Wow! We were glad the preference was closed! :)

Our waiter was Keith, and he was great; not too attentive but just right! I love corn chowder and had to try the shrimp corn chowder... I was not disappointed. It was SO delicious. My husband ordered the St. Charles sandwich with a side salad. I had the Mainstreet sandwich with the shrimp corn chowder. Both sandwiches were incredible.

If you're in Hendersonville or just passing through, try this little gem. I don't think you will be disappointed. They have great desserts and coffee, too!

1  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great sandwich selection. Kim loved the grilled cheese. I had a special. Both very good. Eclectic menu. Good wine selection and service.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great meals
Friendly service
Great location in an interesting & charming old American street scape
excellent