“A new favorite”

The Green Room Cafe And Coffee House
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a mom and pop operation. Sue Green is mom and Ben Green is pop and we offer classic breakfast items, custom sandwiches and salads for lunch, and steak, seafood, etc for dinner. Please join us for a semi-fine dining experience in a casual atmosphere.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“A new favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

My lunch at the Green Room today was the best meal I've eaten in Hendersonville recently. My souvlaki wrap was delicious, with just the right balance of tzatziki sauce and well-seasoned pork folded up in a pita that tasted homemade ( though it wasn't -- I asked). The portion size was more than generous. I also appreciated that my side salad was prepared with care -- crisp baby greens, ripe tomatoes, tasty dressing, and a nice topping of cheese shreds. Can't wait to go back for dinner!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank LaurelParker
Ben G, Owner at The Green Room Cafe And Coffee House, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thanks for the review. We appreciate it and most of all we appreciate you as a customer and guest in our business. We look forward to seeing you at dinner as well.
Thanks, Ben & Sue

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch while visiting Hendersonville. The server Keith was friendly as was the owner. We all had excellent sandwiches: my veggie cuban was delectable, and my friends had Sue's chicken salad and the memphian which they loved. Will definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
Thanks for the review. We work hard to maintain the freshness of our food. The secret is in the sauce but more-so in our passion to serve. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you come back - relax and enjoy.
Hendersonville, NC
“Good Sunday lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to the Green Room for the first time this past Sunday. The food was very good and service friendly. The eclectic atmosphere offers an interesting environment for eating. They supply Trivial Pursuit cards on the table to use as you wait for your food. It was fun.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and glad you enjoyed your meal and the Trivial Pursuit games. I'm still not very good at it but l keep trying. We look forward to serving you again - bring your friends too.
In Gratitude,
Ben and Sue
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great Restaaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Dined at this restaurant with friends about a month ago and had a wonderful time. Service was fabulous and the dining room itself has a wonderful ambiance. The guitar player was a nice addition. I had the fish entree which was delicious. All of us did comment on the portion size, and felt it was so nice not to sit down to a plate that was overflowing with food. Will be back for sure.

• Visited July 2013
Thanks for the great review!. It means a lot to us to know that you enjoyed your meal and had great service. We look forward to your return (remind us). More music coming up. You can always find an update by Wednesday night on our website www.thegreenroomcafe.biz to see who is playing for the upcoming weekend.
Hendersonville, NC
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

My sister and I live in Hendersonville and rarely eat breakfast outbut one am we were downtown and came acrossThe Green Room.. We had a deliciuos breakfast and very enjoyable quiet breakfast. Charming decoe and great food. Will go back!

• Visited June 2013
Ben G, Owner at The Green Room Cafe And Coffee House, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks for the compliment. I love making breakfast (and lunch and dinner). We appreciate your business and hope you picked up one of our coffee cards. They offer a free cup after 5 purchases. If you forgot - come in and remind me and I'll give you one and punch out one for your previous visit.