“Quiet elegance after a hectic day”
Review of Champa

Champa
Ranked #50 of 200 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone: 828-696-9800
“Quiet elegance after a hectic day”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I was working in the area for a few days and a coworker suggested that I try this place. What a good spot. Tom Yum soup was some of the best I have ever had. I ordered the crispy duck special and was well pleased with a well prepared dish. A quiet and welcoming restaurant that I will revisit on each trip to this area.

• Visited August 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Consistentely Good Food & Service”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have been going to Champa for years and always count on very good sushi/sashimi, lovely presentation and excellent service. The restaurant is always spotlessly kept and its consistency is such a delight. We know that we can go there any night of the week and receive the same level of service and food. It is a shining star on Main Street Hendersonville, NC! Kudos to the owners, chefs and wait staff!

• Visited August 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
“What Happened to the Food?”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had lunch at Champa today. I have eaten here at least a dozen times for lunch over the past 2 years. Today the food was served cold and not prepared properly.I ordered chicken katsu bento box. When the food arrived the chicken was covered with a red ketchup. Normal katsu sauce is ketchup based with other ingredients including Worchester, salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder. You can buy better katsu sauce in the market from Kikkoman.
I ordered white rice with my bento box it tasted like it had been sitting in the rice cooker for several hours and was served luke warm.

I will not be going back to Champa again and would recommend you select another Hendersonville venue for lunch.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mitch R
Maryville, Tennessee
“Thai in Hendersonville”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate outside with our poodle. The menu was extensive but we concentrated on the Thai portion. Some dishes had a little heat but we liked that and we enjoyed it immensely.

Visited July 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would definitely eat here again.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

First visit to downtown Hendersonville. After reviewing all of the menu postings along Main Street, we chose Champas. We had shrimp gyoza and unagi roll for appetizers and both were excellent. My parents ordered hibachi shrimp and I had panang curry with prawns (shrimp). The shrimp were cooked perfectly in all three entrees. The portions were perfect. The server was attentive without being intrusive, arriving at just the right time to refill drinks and clear plates. A very positive experience for all of us.

• Visited May 2013