“Delicious”
Review of Never Blue

Never Blue
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Never Blue is a non-traditional tapas restaurant. The word Tapas translates to small or little bites. We offer small plates of a variety of cuisines from around the world and also offer entree portions of some items. We have an extensive list of vegetarian and gluten free items, as well as soups, salads, sandwiches, chicken dishes, beef & wild game, seafood and much more. We have a wonderful dessert selection that we make in-house along with all of our ice creams and sorbets. We have full ABC Permits and offer an amazing martini and margarita list. We have 12 local beers on draft, and a very inexpensive yet diverse wine list. We have an inviting dining room along with garden dining in our enclosed garage and outdoor patio dining as well. We are open Tuesday-Thursday - 11:30am to 8:30 pm for lunch and dinner - Friday & Saturday - 11:30 am to 9:00 pm for lunch and dinner - Sunday & Monday - Closed. ***WE WILL BE CLOSED JULY 3RD-JULY 6TH FOR THE FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY. WE WILL REOPEN THURSDAY, JULY 7TH AT 11:30AM.***
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

A good friend of mine recommended this restaurant to my husband and I. We shared the fried yuca appetizer (delicious !!!) and my husband has the pot roast and I had their house burger. I have to say their food and service is excellent - I would have given a five star rating but found the food to be a little bit on the salty side - I'm not usually salt sensitive. The pot roast and burger meat might have been a bit over seasoned. Aside from that the food was absolutely delicious and we are looking forward to returning !!!

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our "Cheers"”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We've been dining at Never Blue for about 4 years. We discovered them by chance while attending an auto show on Main Street. We have always enjoyed "progressive suppers" where we sample something at one restaurant, then walk to another and have something, then repeat. At Never Blue, we've been able to do this without moving from place to place. The food is delicious and the menu changes seasonally for varitety. The service is friendly and accomodating. We are happy with the increase in gluten-free options, the constant use of local and organic foods. Jesse, Edson and Pam are the best as owners in offering good service, good food and good atmosphere. Five stars, two thumbs up!

Visited September 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA
“GREAT food!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Hendersonville. The food is always wonderful. Never Blue is one of my top choices for special occasions. They have a variety of dining options from a covered outdoor are to the main dining room that is well designed to feel intimate and a private room for larger gatherings. I have organized and meet here with larger groups and the staff is very accommodating.

During my most recent visit I had a the surf and turf. I don't remember the cut of the steak but it was excellent. They serve some of the largest chicken wings I have ever seen. Be sure to try some of their "Walking Tacos". They make a great appetizer. They serve regular and Tapas portion for most of their menu. Just be aware that even their regular size portions are a little small.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Simply Delicious”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had heard a lot about Never Blue, and it has some strong competition along Main Street. But this place just hands-down nails it. Sunny Saturday afternoon, perfect temperature had us angling for a table on the sidewalk. Ceviche was super fresh and vibrant with citrus and cilantro perfectly balanced. They serve a kale and quinoa salad that is freakishly good. Rounded out our small plates lunch with Thai-peanut fried shrimp. Excellent and reasonably priced wine list and a fine selection of craft beers.

This is just a really fun place with cracker jack service and memorable eats. Will go there every time I'm in H'ville.

Southampton, Pennsylvania
“A fun place to dine”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just had family visit us over the Labor Day weekend and chose to dine at Never Blue for dinner. This is a wonderful place to do so and allows the diner to sit either indoors or outdoors in a former commercial garage with doors that open up onto the town's historic Main Street. The decor is charming with high ceilings, unique windows that connect the inside to the outside and lots of local art on display on the walls. All four of us thoroughly enjoyed our dinner selections. My Burger was great with thin French fries, my wife had the crab cakes which she said were excellent. Perhaps the best part was the amazing desert, a rich oozing chocolate brownie wrapped in philo dough and covered by ice cream. Everything was good and the service was also excellent given we arrived during the town's busiest week. Highly recommend this spot for a meal!