“Best Chicken Parmagiana around here”
Review of Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
Ranked #31 of 202 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

They serve huge portions. In spite of that, every time I eat here I order the same salad and chicken dish. I always plan on taking left-overs home and always leave empty handed because the darned food tastes so good I can't stop eating until it's gone. Yummy! The service isn't too shabby either.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The food was very good! Don't know if someone called in sick or what,but it was a very busy Saturday night and it took forever for anyone to come to our table and then forever to get water and forever to get food. The waitress was working really hard, but could hardly keep up!

1  Thank LindaSti
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Tried to dine at Mona Lisa on Thursday, October 25, 2012 and what a disaster! I talked some friends into joining us to try this new-to-us Italian restaurant. I should have known when we arrived and had to eat in the bar area, that something was up. We waited for about 20 minutes before I had to flag down a waitress and to explain that no one had given us water or taken our drink order. We hurriedly ordered some wine and included our dinner order. Forget appetizers, we could see things were backed up. After an hour of waiting we got our salads. My wife ordered a house salad with chicken as her entrée, but her salad came out with our dinner salads but smaller, and nothing but lettuce and no chicken. The waitress said she would bring chicken later. Another hour passed, with no refills on water, no inquiries into our wine status and certainly no explanation for what was taking so long. We finally flagged down another waitress and asked for our check. Totally unacceptable service. For the record, the dinner salads were small, institutional style (lettuce and 3 or 4 croutons), my wife never got the chicken with her salad either, and the house wine was very bland. We were shocked when they added insult to injury and got a bill for $36 for 4 small bowls of lettuce and a ½ carafe of house wine. Write that restaurant off your list!

2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very fine Italian food for a very reasonable price, brought to your table by someone who cares about the quality of your meal and experience. The place is not large and utterly unpretentious, but quite pleasant. Nice wine list, good prices there, too. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Order the steak best ever, my wife loves the chicken Mona Lisa the atmosphere is simple and the restraint is a little on the noisy side . I would highly recommend the food here