“come for the food...”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I try not to speak in Hyperbole, however the spaghetti (really a homemade eggnoodle) and meatballs was the best i have ever had. Many in my party ordered the same thing and felt the same way i did. Their thin crust pizza was also excellent as was the house salad. The waitress was VERY personable and the Italian chef came out to see how we enjoyed his handy work. Location and atmosphere werent the greatest, but really who cares if the food is that good!

1  Thank Foodlvr76

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Hendersonville has a lot of good restaurants, so to say this is one of the best is really saying something. The food is excellent, the service is outstanding, the prices reasonable. If you want the bargain of bargains, go for the Sunday brunch which includes entree, salad, beverage, bread, and dessert.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great Italian food cooked by a real Italian! The garlic bread was wonderful. Full selection of wine and beer.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We live in Hendersonville and have eaten at Mona Lisa many, many times. The pizza is fabulous and the Chicken Parmesan is great! If you want a very special steak, try one of Franco's! We are very fortunate to live a small town with the fine Italian restaurants we have and Mona Lisa's is one of the best.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Went here based on a recommendation from a patient where I work. Rave reviews of the food was given, especially the Chicken Parmesan. Gads.. worst food I've put in my mouth, I'm sorry to say. I was violently ill for the rest of the evening after eating there. The server was phenomenal, though. I will give them that. Won't ever go back, and in fact, I have a hard time thinking about Italian food now!

2  Thank Maggie E