“Good, not Oustanding”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #28 of 195 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brevard, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, not Oustanding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Good basic Thai food but nothing outstanding. Not what you can get in major metropolitan areas. Restaurant itself is big and nice and the service was fine. The food just lacked pizzazz.

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Good local Thai food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food is average Thai fare, but it's a nice location and the service is good. If you like Thai, this is a good choice.

Visited January 2013
Norcross, Georgia
“I'm very fond of this restaurant, living in Atlanta we have lots of great Thai and they compete with anyone in Atlanta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Great food and great service but don't be scared to serve spicy/hot.
Even when I ask forhott, I either have to doctor my food or its simply mild.

south carolina
“Great dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We came here for a change from heavy holiday food. Everything was fresh, appropriately spiced to our taste and tasty. Soups were hot and delicious. Would recommend crispy duck and salmon soo chee. We would definitely return!

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Unexpectedly good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

My friend and I drove through Henderson on the way back from the mountains, and stopped here for a late lunch. We were delightfully pleased-- sweet servers and good food. The crispy spinach appetizer was great to share (it was like spinach tempura). The coconut milk-chicken-mushroom soup was perfect for the cold day. I tried the "crispy pad thai", and after first being taken aback (instead of the usual pad thai noodles it is topped with strips of crispy fried wonton noodles that are drizzled in the peanut sauce.) I chose the chicken version, and ate it all because I could not stop (I could have happily split it with someone, as it was a generous serving.) We enjoyed the thai tea and thai coffee as our dessert, although we were tempted by the dessert offerings. We would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012