This has to be at least the sixth time my wife and I have stayed here while visiting my parents. It was definitely a full house over Memorial Day weekend. Even so, it was very quiet and we enjoyed our king suite. The pillows are a little dated, but otherwise a very good sleeping experience. The breakfast, while limited, has waffles, toast, bagels, pastries, and fruits to choose from. For the price, you cannot beat thid hotel anywhere in the Asheville area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mountain Inn & Suites Airport is conveniently located between Asheville and Historic Hendersonville, just 4 miles from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, just minutes from the Biltmore Estate. Our hotel has 66 nicely appointed Rooms and Suites. Each room has amenities such as a wall-mounted Flat-Panel High Definition Television, Coffee Maker, Iron & ironing board, wall mounted Hair Dryer and bedside Alarm Clock. Guests receive a complimentary Hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mountain Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Inn And Suites Airport
- Mountain Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Hotel Hendersonville
- Mountain Hotel Airport