“Short stay, but pleasant”

Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We were pleased with our overnight stay at this small hotel. Our room was clean and sufficently furnished. The staff was efficient and helpful. The location was far enough away from the interstate so as to be quiet and restful.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Mountain Inn & Suites Airport

Reviewed October 25, 2011

I stayed for 6 nights while teaching at a local fiber festival. The motel is conveniently located, the rooms are a good size, the beds are comfortable, the staff helpful, and the rates are reasonable. I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2011

After scouring the reviews of all sorts of hotels, we decided to stay here. We were not disappointed! Our room was spacious and very clean, I even felt comfortble walking around my room barefoot. The bed was really comfortable. Bathroom was clean and very nice. The staff was really friendly and helpful, even giving us free apples...Yummy!

We love the area the hotel is in! Having trees and being off the main road, makes you feel like you aren't in the city anymore. Even though it is close to Hwy 26, it is very quiet and peaceful. Plus it is only a few minutes from Hendersonville and only a few minutes from Asheville, perfect location in between the two cities!

We can't wait until out next trip to the mountains, we will be sure to stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JustNme
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I checked in at 11:30 p.m. And entered a very warm stale smelling room. When I walked over and flipped the cover to the air controls a large roach and several bugs crawled out and up the walls. My husband said it was obvious the room had not been used in awhile and the bugs must go somewhere. Well after a few minutes and a few more bugs I walked into the bathroom where I discovered standing water in the bathtub. Apparently the plug was not released when last cleaned and mold was growing completely around the bathtub ring and more bugs were scurrying around in there. I was horrified and called down to the front desk and the lady could not have been more apologetic or helpful!

She told me they would move us to a different room and she would be right up to assist me with the move. She moved us several doors down to a very clean and fresh smelling room completely different from the first room. Although it took me an hour or so to relax in the new room it turned out to be a pleasant stay and I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank WandererNow
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed here this past weekend. The hotel is nice. No premium movie channels. Breakfast is standard, waffle maker, yogurt. Breakfast area is large and clean. But breakfast nothing special, but it is free.

My room, around shower the wall paste was coming off the sheet rock. Shows a little wear.

Good Room, good value. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank I_lv2travel12
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed a week while visiting family and thoroughly enjoyed the space, convenience and amenities in our 2 room suite. We slept great in our quiet, air conditioned rooms (although the mattress is due for an upgrade) and the continental complimentary breakfast and free wi-fi was a real plus! Friendly staff and convenient location too -we'll be back next year!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My experience at Mountain Inn was fantastic. The gym was a very nice facility. The rooms were very clean and the customer service was outstanding. Thank you very much, I will be back.

Very Sincerely,