“IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR "THE REAL DEAL", THIS IS IT!”
Review of Los Reyes Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Reyes Bakery
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Hardworking folks who crank out amazingly authentic baked goods, pastries, and beautifully decorated cakes, as well as hot food to dine-in or carry out. Service is friendly and they have a very nice selection.

1  Thank ChefMarkChristopher
Reviewed April 21, 2016

I went in to drop some cards for their customers and left with a bag full of bread.

The smell of fresh bread was just way too much for me. I had to check those babies. The place is extremely clean, it is actually a small grocery store. Cold Mexican soft drinks, large variety to select from. pan Mexicano in all its power, kept warm in wood containers and fresh. Sweet Bread, torta bread (sandwich), bolillos and more. I didn't look for tortillas, but I'm sure they have plenty. I had a Flan and it was a sharing size made perfectly. It is still in my dreams. Bilingual cashier, good for Gringos too.