All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesstay there againplace to sleepnice breakfasthot breakfastshopping and restaurantswaffle makerconvenient locationfree breakfastnon smokingnice staychimney rockcerealmicrowaveinterstaterates
Reviewed April 8, 2015

We stayed with them last year for the Mother Earth News fair, and it was ok. Reasonably priced since we were there for the fair and not on vacation. So we booked again this year, in advance. We booked on Mar 2 for two nights, April 11-12. TODAY they called us & said they were overbooked. They were actually price gouging because only THREE days ago I was on our Wyndham Rewards site, saw their nightly cost $109 per night (we reserved for $59.50 per night), and told my husband I was glad we booked in advance! Yes, we will be calling the Chamber of Commerce to report them!

Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2015

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed April 6, 2015

Overall the staff and personel was friendly. The hotel carpeting was so warn that it was held together with duct tape in the hallways.
One a.m. desk clerk was wearing a knit sticking cap while he was working. Which I thought was very unprofessional and not a good way to represent your hotel. This he wore everyday and I was there for 5 days. I asked your staff for a firmer pillow and I was told none were available. (Which I was surprised about and disappointed due to my medical needs, so for my 5 day stay I didn't sleep very well).

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadatrip, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience during your stay.

We are well aware of the carpets, it has been ordered to replace it. During this winter months we had some frozen pipes and due to that our carpet got damaged. It takes few weeks to arrive the carpets. The front desk was not feeling good so he was wearing cap which was not professional and thanks for letting us know.

We hope to serve you better in the future. Thank you again for staying with us and feedback.

Reviewed April 4, 2015

Overall, it was a decent experience. Nothing over the top or stand outish. The room was clean and stocked well but I did spot a few ants near the air conditioning unit. The staff do smoke heavily. It takes a long time for the front desk phone to be answered (whether it's from an outside phone or from room phone). This is likely because staff stays outside for prolonged periods of time to smoke. Thankfully I am only staying for the night and didn't need much from the front desk. Breakfast was average. Nothing fancy. Eggs were hard though. Booked this trip through priceline and only worth what I paid for it. IT IS NOT WORTH FULL REGULAR PRICE.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christina S
Reviewed March 23, 2015

I booked a room in this hotel for a night during a business trip and I was pretty satisfied of the global quality for this price ($76, including taxes and breakfast). I didn't like the heater system in the room as it was very noisy and I had to turn it off to be able to sleep but then I was cold... The breakfast was ok, and the location is fine, not too far from restaurants and to the Blue Ridge Mall to shop!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business