“Will Probably Try Somewhere Else Next Time”

Ramada Hendersonville
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Windermere, Florida
“Will Probably Try Somewhere Else Next Time”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Booked on Priceline and ended up with additional fees once we checked in. Should have read the fine print.

Stayed in a first floor room facing the parking lot and it was somewhat noisy in the morning. Overall hotel could use some renovation and room had a musty odor.

Breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles. It was just okay.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The price was very reasonable & everything was clean. The staff was very friendly & the complimentary breakfast had a great selection & was always stocked with new food when items got low. Not a good location for walking due to busy streets which made it a little hard with a dog.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
satsuma
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We checked into this hotel for a night of rest and ended up leaving without my $90 tennis shoes. I called and tried calling back 3 more times and nobody would answer finally decided it would be cost effective to stop my trip and turn back and go to the hotel only to find a gentleman at the reception that made me feel like I have not left my shoes there in the ropm. I left in my flip flops thinking my lady had put the jogging shoes in the trunk. return the car upside down as I said the gentleman made me feel like I have left in my shoes on the side of the road since I was not walking outside the property the hotel I'm a hundred percent sure I left my expensive jogging shoes there and when I ask if he could contact the cleaning lady he said he did not have a way to contact his cleaning person. this aroused my suspicions and insisted that he keep my phone number and call me back. It would been much easier they had answered the phone.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank satsum
ramadatrip, General Manager at Ramada Hendersonville, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Sorry to hear you have left something behind and that the clerk on duty when you returned didn't help you like you wanted. Please call back and ask to speak to Rachna and in the meantime we will ask our housekeeping staff if anything matching your shoe description were left in any rooms. We make every effort to reunite items left behind with their owners, and hopefully will be able to help you as well!

Travelers are raving about these Hendersonville hotels

cincinnati ohio
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Ok for an overnight but not any longer -room smelled musty and breakfast ok - staff friendly and it was quiet- the town of Henderson is like being in "Mayberry" everyone friendly really enjoyed 2 guys pizza and ribs ok they throw one hell of a 4th of july party

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank tjroach
Mills River, North Carolina
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Made reservations over the phone,so I wasnt sure what to expect.When I got to our room I noticed a bandaid was holding the towel hook together and the water pressure sucked but that was literally the only 2 bad things.Other than that everything else was FLAWLESS!Freebies like toothbrushes,shampoos,razors,etc....anything you forgot to pack theyl give to you!Great location,yummy breakfast of waffles,eggs,sausage,bagels,toast,cereal,yogurt,fruit,etc.....tons to choose from!Super quiet considerping how many pets and kids I saw,The staff was so freakin sweet!You could tell they were happy to be there.Good cable and great working air conditioning.Plentiful parking and comfy beds!Well worth $80 and youl get $20-30 if that money back cuz your family eats breakfast for free!

• Stayed June 2014