“good food!”

Good for: Families with children
Shannon, Georgia
“good food!”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This was a nice place to eat at after a long road trip! (Pennsylvania to DC to North Carolina)!

Lake-Gaston
“Too many corners cut here.”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We've eaten as most every mexican restaurant within a 200 mile radius and this one stands out as the worst. When I asked for salsa caliente (hot), I was brought a bottle of habenero sauce to mix with the plain salsa. The sangria was the worst I've ever tasted, like it was made with bottom of the barrel red wine. My son ordered the childs chicken nachos which I was told would consist of chicken and cheese sauce over chips and that would have been great however it arrived as chips covered with chicken, very little cheese sauce and a generous dousing of bottled hot sauce. Needless to say our 5 yr old couldn't eat it. I ordered a veggie sincrozanada dish that turned out to be mainly canned mushrooms with cheese that was hard to find. The chips and tacos were the only decent things we ate here.

1 Thank Lake-Gaston