Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson Oxford
$85
Priceline
Budget Host Inn(Henderson)
$55
Clarion Inn & Suites(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$64
ClarionHotels
$77
ComfortInn
TripAdvisor
M Star Henderson(Henderson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesstaff was friendlyfront desk clerkshort drivecontinental breakfastbreakfast areanorth carolinabeds were very comfortableenjoyed my staya great staywould definitely stay here againcookiescerealaccommodationshighway
Reviewed January 8, 2011

First time we stayed at a Jameson Inn. We had checked out the reviews of other hotels in town and decided this was our best option. While waiting to check in, the person ahead of us was asking lots of questions about the room and hotel. He even asked to check out one of the rooms to see how firm the bed was. Asked if we could tag along as we had the same concern. Was very impressed the room (and bed) that we were shown. The room we had for the night was every bit as good as the room we were shown. The desk clerk was very helpful with the room. I did make the mistake of turning the heat up too high while we went out for dinner. Had to turn the AC on to cool the room down. Most of the hotels we have stayed at do not have a heater that is that good. My fault not the hotels.
Nice clean room with a very comfortable bed, good WIFI, very little noise (inside or outside). Did I mention a good price? We we be watching for the Jameson Inn when we hit the road again!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gemini52
Jameson105, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Jameson Inns. We appreciate your kind remarks and feedback about your stay here in Henderson, NC. We were happy to be able to provide a pleasant experience for you and your family and look forward to serving you again in the future! Thanks again!

Reviewed December 22, 2010

I travel a lot for business and have stayed twice at this hotel. The hotel is in a great location, close to both shopping and dining. This hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. After my stay here, I will be booking more reservations with Jameson Inn.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank heartmythreedogs

Reviewed October 28, 2010

We were in town for a wedding. The hotel was accommedating when we requested to be switched to a non-smoking room. It did not appear that the floors had been swept for a very long time. The room didn't really have enough towels, the toilet was very weak. The handle had to be held down every time you flushed. They also had really terrible shampoo.

The best were one of the most comfortable beds that I've slept on in a hotel.

They do offer a breakfast, but I did not eat it so I cannot give a review on that. They also had a pool, but we did not utilize that as well. I'm going to put that I would recommend this, but only because the staff was very friendly and helped when they could.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank sbilyeu75

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I regret that your stay was not perfect and would love any opportunity to make it up to you. We take great pride in providing clean, comfortable rooms and excellent customer service. I will personally speak to each of our staff members to reinforce our commitment to the standards of Jameson Inns. Once again, I apologize for a less than perfect stay and really appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed October 12, 2010

This hotel was booked last minute on a trip home from a long weekend of little sleep and lots of running. So, with little more than clean, unadulterated sleep necessary, we tried to find a hotel which would satisfy this need.

The Jameson is located right off Route 85, only about a mile or so from the exit. Convenience without loud traffic was great.

The room was very cheap. $62.55 including tax. I was concerned it would be dirty, smelly and the like but I was happily surprised. The hallways did smell of smoke, even in the non-smoking room areas. I was concerned these would be rooms that were "non-smoking" but the smell would just be covered by Febreeze. Instead, it was just the hallways (and considering this was North Carolina, I gave the hallways a pass). The rooms were not permeated with any of that smell and to my surprise, they were very clean. The bed spreads were somewhat modern and nice looking, the beds were decently comfortable and the basic amenities worked well. The showers were almost too hot to start but worked great.

In the morning, they had a nice little continental breakfast with the standard pre-wrapped muffins, cereal, coffee, bagels and the seemingly ubiquitous waffle maker. Everything, while basic, was in good shape and was satisfying. If you want more, there was a Waffle House down the road.

We didn't pay for the "upgraded" room, but that simply included a microwave and mini-fridge for something like $15 more. They had the simple stuff like an iron and even a pool, although we didn't use that either. An old-school recliner was in the room as well and was comfortable, even if only used for a second. The TVs are basic tube-style TVs but they had a decent number of channels and didn't have that lame hotel menu system a lot of hotels have these days.

Overall, the rooms were clean, the staff were polite and the price was right for a night of sleeping and an early rise to head home. I'd definitely stay here again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this particular hotel (chain is unknown) to someone else if they just needed a decent place to crash overnight.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 14, 2010

We were very impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel. The room did not smell musty at all. The beds were very comfortable - the air conditioner did not sound like a truck, the shower was very clean, the location was right off the highway, the front desk personnel very professional. The only negative comment is the free breakfast. Not much of a selection - there is a chick-fil-a right down the street - go there instead! Would stay here again - very clean! Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family