“Sleep Inns are my new favorites”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Henderson
Atlanta
“Sleep Inns are my new favorites”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love the new remodel Sleep Inns have done. They have become my first choice for overnights when I am on the road. I got a great walk in rate at this Sleep Inn. The location is very convient to shops, restaurants and hwy. Staff was very nice. Rooms really clean, beds comfortable. More then what I need for an overnight stay. I look forward to future Sleep Inn stays when I am on the road.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sleepinn2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our Sleep Inn team I would like to thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service. We are extremely pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations.

Your suggestions and feedback are very important to us.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Sleep Inn and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Newly remodeled hotel, but evening ( not the overnight gentleman or the daytime lady) customer service is poor. At check in, cookies were promised at 6 in front of my 4 year old. Of course, while working remotely I was reminded by my child on the hour, that at 6 there would be cookies downstairs. At 6 we went down and were told that they ran out already and that they would not be making more. This was communicated rudely to both my child and I . At this price point, I expect cookies when they are promised and floors that do not creek, and be told there's no bathtub, only a shower when I check in with small children. However it's a safe place for a weary traveler.

• Stayed October 2012
Sleepinn2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service. We are extremely pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations except that we were not able to provide cookies after hours. We are sorry about the situation, normally we try to accomodate our customer needs.

Your suggestions and feedback are very important to us and appropriate action has been taken regarding cookie issue.

New Jersey
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Travelling with wife and son. Conveniently located off the highway. Clean and comfortable rooms with comfortable beds, standard breakfast. Smiling staff. Pricey for the area. Will stay again if passing by the same area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I found the room to be nice and clean. This was the first Sleep Inn that I have ever stayed in and I was pleasantly surprised. The person that checked us in was not real friendly, but she did get us checked in without any problems. We were content with our stay and would stay there again if we were in the area.

Dear Valued Guest:

Your suggestions and feedback are very important to us and appropriate action has been taken regarding the front desk friendlyness.

Management
Greensboro
Reviewed October 3, 2012

1:30am on Tuesday morning after a very long day and night of driving I happened to pull off the road in Henderson, NC and found the Sleep Inn Hotel on the frontage road

The registrar was very helpful, the room was clean and furnishings were much nicer than expected. I had spent the night before in the Hilton... it wasn't the Hilton but it also was $130 less expensive and still very nice.

My only complaint was the ironing board had a lump in it and I had to iron my shirt around it. For some that may be a game stopper. Sorry! :-)

Room Tip: You may want to request a room not facing the highway... with the room fan on it masked it well enou...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sleepinn2010, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Ken W:

On behalf of our Sleep Inn team, I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your honest feedback of our hotel. We were extremely delighted to receive your kind words of praise about your hotel and pleased to note that we were able to meet your expectations. Honest and caring guests like you give us the motivation for our team to continue to raise the bar.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Pelzer, South Carolina
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were traveling home from NJ and had spent the last 9 hours in the car....Shunda at the front desk greeted us with a smile. She proceeded to help us find a restaurant for dinner. When we were leaving for dinner, my husband asked her where a tv station was located as we were unfamiliar with the local stations..When we came back to the room, she had placed a directory of all stations in our room...She then called us to make sure we had found it and asked if we needed anything...The room was clean and well maintained..Breakfast was very good..Overall I would say our stay was very pleasant

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Oaklyn
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here for the first time in about 2 years. Was pleasntly surprised by the renovations. Always enjoyed staying here and this time was no exception. Still clean and comfortable. Got a good nights sleep.

Anil Macwan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Hampton Inn Henderson
#5 of 9 in Henderson
Magnuson Hotel on the Lake
Magnuson Hotel on the Lake
#1 of 2 in Clarksville

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!