Hampton Inn Henderson
Agoda.com
$72
M Star Henderson(Henderson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areanext morningbreakfast staffstaff was friendlythe hotel staffenjoyed my staycookiesstay there againcracker barreloff the highwaynice staygreat place to staywafflesnorth carolinahot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Good hotel for transients, traveling through the area. It was accessible to the highway, very clean and comfortable. It was easy to access. The breakfast was good and had a variety to offer. Our room had good internet service and bathroom amenities. We were able to find restaurants located near the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
shirley j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Hello! I'm Shirley Julian, general manager at the Hampton Inn of Henderson, NC. Thank you for your positive feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to us and we look forward to seeing you again. It means alot to the staff to know that you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality! It's guests' like you that make our jobs worthwhile! We hope you have safe travels during the holidays!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Booked this hotel for a family holiday gathering. It was a warm and friendly place to stay. I loved the breakfast. Everything was hot and fresh. They have a wonderful attendant that will help you anyway she can to make breakfast memories.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
shirley j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Comfortable, clean hotel room, very impressive hotel room Great breakfast...enjoyed cookies and coffee all day Excellent hospitality Close to shopping and gas My family and I will certainly return in the future. Recommended!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
shirley j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My wife and I were traveling back home from another trip, it was getting late, so we decided to stop and stay at the Hampton Inn. Upon arrival, we were met by a warm and friendly face that made us feel right at home. Our room was the usual Hampton Inn style, First Class ! Breakfast, the next morning, was delicious. If you are traveling in this area, this is "a wonderful place to stay."

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you are looking for a overnight bed while traveling, this is a good place. However, if you are there on business, expecting to stay more than 1 night and are in need of a good internet connection, search elsewhere. They only offer wireless and the connection stability and speed are poor at best.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business