“Good and comfortable, about what you would expect”

Hampton Inn Henderson
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I spent a week at the hotel, while on business in the area. The personnel were friendly and helpful. The place was relatively clean. It had the usual fare for breakfast; nothing exceptional and nothing to complain about. Of course, since this was a business trip I did not get the chance to enjoy any of the amenities or spend any leisure time. The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. On one night when I returned it was obvious the person who cleaned the room did in a hurry, missed replenishing the supplies and did not properly make the bed, but that was not a big issue.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
shirley j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Hello! I'm Shirley Julian, general manager at the Hampton Inn of Henderson, NC. Thank you for your feedback! I do appreciate you letting me know of your last night's stay and on your return visit, don't hesitate to contact me for any issues.

I just wanted to say thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Henderson

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great location off I-85 and close enough to downtown Henderson, NC and Oxford, NC and Raleigh and Durham, NC. Ask for the coupon price rather than the rack rate even if you have death in the family. The bereavement rate is higher than the coupon rate and join the hotel HHonors club...

Room Tip: Tell them up front ( no connecting rooms) tell them that you want a refrigerator and a microwave an...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ey L
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The staff was great. Quieted Hampton ever--had the best nice sleep in ages. Lots of water bottles for their guests and just a pleasant experience. So nice that I stayed here again on my return trip. The bedding was clean and cozy. it is a convenient location half way between DC and Charlotte for an easy stop over.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
shirley j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Hello! I'm Shirley Julian, general manager at the Hampton Inn of Henderson, NC. Thank you for your positive feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed your return visit to us! I am very pleased that our renovations didn't bother you.

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We arrived late Christmas evening. I was concerned because the website said the hotel was under renovation, but there was no visible signs of construction, and the lobby was nicely decorated. We booked a suite, but what pleased me most was the bedding, as it was clean and fresh smelling, and there was a Post-It note on the headboard that noted that the bedding was freshly laundered for my arrival.

The bathroom showed wear and tear, but appeared to be reasonably clean. We appreciated the mouthwash and lotion amenities. The breakfast area was nice, the continental breakfast decent, and the staff was pleasant. They even had homemade cookies each evening. Overall, it was a decent experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
shirley j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

I'm Shirley Julian, general manager at the Hampton Inn of Henderson, NC. Thank you for your positive feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to our small hometown! I am very pleased that our renovations didn't bother you and that you enjoyed the cookies!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us anf for reviewing our hotel. I hope you can come back for another visit soon!

With Warm Regards,

Shirley and your friends at the Hampton Inn Henderson, NC

Reviewed December 19, 2012

The staff here couldn't be nicer. SO ACCOMMODATING to our large group and very charitable (we are a nonprofit).

The rooms and lobby could use some updating, but I guess they are working on that since parts of the hotel were under construction. I would bring my group here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2012

After our recent trip to the Biltmore Estate, we spent the evening at the Hampton Inn in Hendersonville, North Carolina. The staff at the Hampton were some of the best we have ever had the privilege of meeting. Their recommendations for dining and spending time were superb. Hendersonville, alone is a jewel for the traveller. We were there on a Friday evening and the town had a Christmas event that was truly enjoyable. Hats off to the wonderful lady in charge of our breakfast and the gentlmen manning the desk, both in the afternoon, evening and early morning.

Room Tip: Enjoy the stay and Hendersonville.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Staff were extremely helpful. Rooms were clean and quiet. The breakfast area was kept clean and restocked in a timely manner. Check in was fast, almost as if they were waiting just for me! When I went to grab some food in town, the front desk clerk gave excellent directions to where I wanted to go. I would HIGHLY recommend staying here! This hotel is on my "Stay Again" list!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Sleep Inn
#8 of 9 in Henderson
Magnuson Hotel on the Lake
Magnuson Hotel on the Lake
#1 of 2 in Clarksville

Been to Hampton Inn Henderson? Share your experiences!