“Exceeded Expectations!”

Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel in Henderson and would definitely stay there again. From the moment I checked in I had a great experience. Friendly and helpful staff! Great customer service! Hotel was clean. Felt safe in the neighborhood. Room was clean and spacious. Location was good. Breakfast buffet was very good - especially the warm cinnamon rolls!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank advntrr60
General M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Advntrr60,

Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We are extremely pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. We strive to be the best in customer service and satisfaction and it is always great to hear that we are achieving those goals. We are most happy to hear that our hotel was clean, safe, spacious, and a good location for you.

Thank you for your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us!

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had been traveling with my church, when I got there my AC wasn't on and due to my age it was VERY HOT, the young lady bought me her personal fan from behind the counter. My clothes had some how gotten wet on the bus, she offered to dry them for me she bought them back folded very nicely. I woke up early while a young man was fixing breakfast, he offered to fix my roommate and I a cup of coffee and continued his work. This hotel was very nice, breakfast was great we left shortly after I would rate it a 10!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
General M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear BettyJea,

I am terribly sorry that your A/C was not working and that your clothes had gotten wet on the bus. We strive to be the best in customer service and enjoy making our guest happy. Thank you for rating us a 10! It is great to hear that we are achieving our goals. Thank you for commenting on our breakfast and the fact that the breakfast bar attendant was attentive to your needs.

We appreciate you and the church group staying with us and hope to see you all again in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Front Desk was very pleasent, I was acknowledged as a Priority Member, though not Plat. she still went above and beyond. Mica came from behind the desk to assist me carry my bags in because there wasn't a cart avail. Later she recommended a wonderful Restaurant where she called ahead and had us a table waiting. When we returened she had baked cookies for my kids! My room was very nice and refreshed the housekeeper Lance greeted my family with a joyful smile. Laura also offered us a late check out which was a delight being we were all full after breakfast.

Room Tip: Book rooms away from Elevator and Doors
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Toni,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a phenomenal review. We love to treat all of our guest with the highest level of customer service. We strive to be the top hotel in customer service and satisfaction and it is always great to hear that we are achieving these goals. I apologize for the cart as it may have been in use and am pleased that Mica was able to help you with your luggage.
Thank you again for the review and we hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family and I were in NC for our yearly reunion. We usually stay in Soth Hill but everything decent was booked. The hotel does not do early check-in which was a pain after driving for about eight hours. Irregardless when we returned the person at the front desk wasn't very attentive at first but in the end she was nice enough. The bed was comfy but other than that the room was nothing to brag about its very dated. Not sure if I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. We could not accomodate an early check-in due to high occupancy the night before and apologies sincerely as we know you and your family had been traveling for eight hours. We are an older property and are working on renovating the property towards the end of this year.
I would like to offer a sincere apology. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I'm on the road allot for business. I've rated this hotel just average mainly because, while the lobby seating area and breakfast area were bright and clean, my room left lots to be desired. Compared to 'average', the room just wasn't cleaned properly. I didn't expect a room that was just deep cleaned, but at least vacume under the bed. Carpets were stained as well as the furniture and the drawers needed cleaned inside. I can tolerate slightly outdated furnishings if the room is cleaned properly and the sheets and bed are crisp. On a similar note, the pillows needed replaced a long long time ago. I think this hotel has potential, the location is good, but the staff needs some motivation. Not one worker, with the exception of the lady who was working the breakfast even so much as smiled my entire visit. I am used to being greeted with a smile and a kind 'Hello' when I enter a hotel, but found none of that at this hotel. I would probably stay here again, but might check around for other places first. Hopefully, the hotel manager follows these reviews and will improve their service in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased you mentioned our lobby seating and breakfast bar area as bright and clean. I apologize sincerely that your stay with us was not up too par and would ask you to give us another chance to make it up to you. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Thank you again for your review. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on business for two nights in May 2012. The hotel is in a good area though a little difficult to find. This was a full hotel while I was there, but parking was easy and seemed safe. There is shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

My room was a first floor room which usually makes me nervous but I didn't have any noise issues from above or outside, so, I was pleased. The room and bathroom were fresh and clean.

This is a nice hotel and I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DUpton

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the hotel. I am sorry it was difficult to find as we are working on other signage options. We are pleased to hear that your room was Fresh, Clean, & Noise Free.
We strive to be the top hotel in customer service and satisfaction, and it is always great to hear that we are achieving those goals. Thank you again for the review, and please contact us directly to make your next reservation here at the Holiday Inn Express Henderson, NC!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Holiday Inn Express maintains an excellent standard throughout the US. We ate always happy with our stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank runningdevendra
General M, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

My name is Susan Lail and I am the General Manager for the Holiday Inn Express Henderson, NC. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the hotel. We take all hotel feedback and comments very seriously. We strive to be the top hotel in customer service and satisfaction, and it is always great to hear that we are achieving those goals. Our new pancake machine is a favorite amongst most of our guest and we are happy to see you loved it!
Thank you again for the review, and please contact me directly to make your next reservation here at the Holiday Inn Express Henderson, NC!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Hampton Inn Henderson
#1 of 2 in Oxford
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 9 in Henderson

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Henderson? Share your experiences!