“Fresh salad bar and awesome homemade desserts”
Review of Cottage Salad Station and Deli - CLOSED

Cottage Salad Station and Deli
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stopped for lunch. The service was awesome - very attentive and it was "all about the customers". I had the salad bar, which had all fresh ingredients and some variety, and my spouse had a deli sandwich that was almost too big for him to eat. Then we tried their apple pie and WOW! The salad bar is a nice touch because there are not too many around this area. And the pies and cakes are homemade and delicious. We have been back again, and it is on the top of our casual dining list.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stopped in during our day of antiquing and were very pleased with the food and service. The selections were good, and the cherry pie was the best ever!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Cottage Salad Station is a buffet breakfast with everything fresh and homemade... Absolutely FABULOUS. It is my favorite breakfast restuarant from all the restuarants I have eaten at anywhere in the world. Service is courteous and considerate. Thir lunch and dinner are excellent too. My family and I eat there 3 or 4 times a month in the spring and summer months. We love it.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Fresh salads for lunch, etc. Delicious Tuna, Chicken, various pasta and other salads, and deli meats. Other items served from a menu.Take out or eat in. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great food and service. I eat there at least once a week and everything has always been Great. The food is fresh and the salad bar is very good. Will keep going back.