“FUN!!”

Best Lil Corner
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Hayesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My girls ( 8 and 11) loved it. They sat and played checkers while waiting for their meal. The waitress was sooo attentive and made sure we were well entertained. As soon as we sat down she was scooping popcorn out of the popcorn machine for us. The decorations take you back to the past and the food was very good and wasn´t expensive. After the burgers we got big ice creams and ate them outside on the rockers on the porch.

Reviewed August 30, 2014

Stopped there for ice cream on a hot summer afternoon. Parking is awkward and potentially dangerous. At first glance it appears to be a nostalgic little general store in a cute log cabin. However, hanging on the front porch there are two large religious/political signs that, frankly, I found offensive. I typically would not support a business that advertises this kind of ignorance, but the kids wanted ice cream. The shop inside is cute with a few antiques to look at. The kitchen is not separate from the seating area and ventilation was poor. Ice cream was served in generous proportions.

1  Thank Billy C
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on vacation from Scotland and loved this place. A gallery of amazing things, brilliant cookie sundae and a great chat with owner Lil. If we lived here this would be a regular stop.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

As I walked into this log cabin style resturant with the large front porch.. I felt like I was stepping back into time.. at my grandparents place. As this was my great-grandparents old general store! I am thankful that Shelia . brought it back to life... Love that she has my family members photos there to remember previous owners..and was kind enough to make me a copy!

There were guests playing checkers, kids laughing and such a great atmosphere!... so unlike the chain resturants...We were offered popcorn as we waited on our food.. Loved the antiques and old reminders of days past throughout the place. Loved the soda shop type bar...

Ice cream is perfect. loved the chicken salad too..My son promises it was the best Philly cheese steak ever! . So glad I ran into a local resident-friend that suggested my visit there! We will make this a must see when there in the area! So glad they have given new life to this place!-memories our kids can remember .

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stumbled across this cute spot while visiting some friends in Hayesville. Cute decorations, old school nick-nacks and decorations that took me back to my childhood. Food was average but worth a quick stop.