“Don't Fence Me In!”
Review of Chunky Gal Stables

Chunky Gal Stables
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I hadn't throwed a leg over a mustang since, well, golly, I don' reckon when. Rob and Liz @ "Chunky Gal" took both me n Lor under their wing, so to speak, and gave us a ride through the woods, the mud holes, the stream xings, and the saplings (that was on MY part of the deal ... ) not to be beat. Liz handled all of the "riders" with alacrity ("cheerful readiness" ... there was a wide range of ages and capabilities). The ride was well-led and it WAS on a real "trail", too, and they made even the lowest-skilled "rider" (me) feel like a full-fledged puedner! ("Ain't no cowboy, just found the hat ... "). Route woulda been tough on an off-road bike.

I could recommend them even more so but I'm runnin' out of space. All in all, it was a great experience ... rec-O-mended!

1  Thank anthonytP3213PA

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Rob and Liz are wonderful people. My wife and hadn't ridden a horse in a long time but our daughter had some experience. Liz led us and did a great job with the advice which made us really comfortable. Can't wait to go back!!!

1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was one of our favorite things we did while on our mountain vacation. The staff is very sweet and helpful. Rob educated us on how to handle the horses before we rode. The horses were clean and well trained. The trail ride was exciting and fun. A wonderful family or couple activity! Prices very reasonable. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Mother/daughter ride into the mountain trails. We had a great time and the staff was fantastic! Enjoyed the beautiful waterfall and the horses were well behaved but spunky at the same time!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I took my 9 year old niece to the stable for a ride. Turned out she did not have any experience, but the guide was super with her. She had a great time and wants to go back. I was very pleased with our experience here.