“Riding horses in BEAUTIFUL environment!”
Review of Chunky Gal Stables

Chunky Gal Stables
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My expericence with Chunky Gal Stables was nothing more than PERFECT! Beautiful, easy-going horses, gorgeous views thru the forest and the nicest, most able guides you would want to share a few hours with. Rob and Liz are the best and will help you with a most enjoyable experience in the cool North Carolina mountains. Would definintely go again!
Tally Gal

1  Thank Tallygal4

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I loved my visit with Chunky Gal Stables. The guide was professional. We had a small group on our tour. I highly recommend you try them out if you're looking for a nice ride!

1  Thank Jessie E
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Five of us ( we have not been on a horse in over 25 years...and one of us had never been on a horse) spent the greatest day ever, riding at Chunky Gal Stables. Rob and Paige were so kind, patient and full of interesting facts and information. The horses were very well trained and friendly. I am going to do this again :)

3  Thank queenofspaids
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Last week June 12, 2012; my family booked a trip with chunky gal stables. Rob the owner was an excellent guide. The trail was steep and exciting the kids loved it. Teenagers have a way of thinking everything is easy this was a challenge to them-me also. It was a beautiful ride through the trees on the mountain and the owner who is the guide is a true southern gentleman. My husband commented on his calm ways he guides his trips. The horses were in excellent health and well trained. This is truly a family friendly company, we will be back next year.

Martha Wrenn Smith

3  Thank Smithmartha007
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Good family fun day; well run and safe. Nice drive to get there from Rivendell and all guests report a good time there.

5  Thank Rivendell9a