“Ecellent ribs and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rib Country

Rib Country
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Hayesville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apopka, Florida
“Ecellent ribs and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

Ribs were excellent, coleslaw best I ever ate, and beans were good but a little sweet for my liking. Sara our waitress was a delight and gave us excellent service.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank L3055

Jacksonville, Florida
“The Ribs are my new favorite food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

The ribs are fall off the bone tender and are smoked to perfection. I highly recommend this establishment.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Keith L
“Fall off the bone Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Over the years, we have eaten at Rib Country Many, many times. The service is always fast and friendly, the restaurant is very clean and the food is consistently good. My experience is that the chicken can sometimes be dry, but the ribs are always fall off the bone tender. I do enjoy their sweet barbecue sauce, and the hubby and kids like the tangy version. Always a "go-to" place for us. Note that during the summer this restaurant is very busy with families who are renting nearby homes on Lake Chatuge so don't be surprised if there is a wait for a table.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Smnuws
Port Richey, Florida
“I got so SICK after eating here - I'll Never return...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I went to try the "special" - It was $5.99 before 4pm for pork sandwich ,side & I think it included a drink. My husband did not get sick, I did. I was in so much stomach pain and that led ultimately to 'throwing up'. I started to feel better only then... I am sure I had some kind of food poisoning. {Side note: I have heard the best BBQ is 20 minutes south of this place, in Blairsville, Ga. It's located off rte 129. Weekends only..My next shot at BBQ will be to find this place.}

• Visited November 2013
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Awesome BBQ!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

We have eaten here twice, and it is some awesome BBQ. One of our favorite places to visit when we go boating on Lake Chatuge.

Visited April 2014