“Overall appearance was real good. The bed was comfortable...”

Days Inn Burlington East
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haw River

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Alexandria
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked my room over the phone, hoping to make sure my reservation went through. After I reserved my room, the hotel called me to say that I couldn't have booked a room, because they were sold out. After I called their costumer service line, they managed to find me the last room in the hotel. Or so I thought. When we showed up to the hotel, we got our keys to the room--which did not work, because someone else was in there. They double-booked the room. I was told that they had no room for us, that they couldn't find a room at any other Days Inn location, and that other exits on the interstate had hotels. Not helpful. There was a big event in North Carolina that weekend--there were no hotel rooms available anywhere we looked. We just drove through the night because we couldn't find a place to stay.

Thanks for the refund.

Econo Lodge Burlington
Econo Lodge Burlington
#14 of 15 in Burlington
Holiday Inn Express Mebane

Been to Days Inn Burlington East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Burlington East

Property: Days Inn Burlington East
Address: 1370 Truby Dr, I-40/I-85 Exit 150, Haw River, NC 27258-9532 (Formerly Days Inn Haw River)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Haw River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haw River
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Burlington East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Burlington East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Haw River