“Nice enough - a few details left out”

Days Inn Burlington East
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haw River

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I ended up here because I needed to use the truck was across the street in the AM, but I did look for other options in the 20 miles prior to getting here and didn’t find a better deal with ‘big rig’ parking.’ This place says they have big rig parking, but not really. It is wherever you can fit and with an almost empty lot I still had to maneuver to get around. BUT Flying J is next door and Wilco/Hess across the street so there is plenty of parking off site.

Oatmeal plus the usual breakfast items, this place had yogurt which is about the only thing I grab unless I am running really late.

Deadbolt didn’t work on the room I was in, but not an issue for me. This place is not in a bad area and the other two locks worked. (I let them know when I checked out)

Truckstop food or delivery are your choices. Denny’s at Flying J and Wendy’s and DQ at Wilco/Hess across the street.

Room was clean, quiet and I could control the temperature.

Front desk was pleasant, when checking in and checking out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Reisterstown, Maryland
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Property & Rooms were nice for the price - There was a group of Senior Softball players staying at this property Our group had EIGHT rooms -None of the lights by the pool worked So the front desk lady comes out at dusk and roust everyone out of the pool area stating liability No problem But to pull out an attitude and demand IMMEDIATELY when the people around the pool had to pick up their belonging was a bit unsettling I guess it was more the attitude than the request Also with the same front desk person we inquired about the laundry and were told just down the hall Fine so the first door we come to said Laundry but a bit farther down the hall was GUEST laundry We walked into laundry and were barked at and told down the hall Oddly only a day before this same person was working in the early AM hours and was very friendly with the guest Hum, What a difference a day makes? Overall, our stay was very nice

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Econo Lodge Burlington
Econo Lodge Burlington
#14 of 15 in Burlington
Holiday Inn Express Mebane

Been to Days Inn Burlington East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Burlington East

Property: Days Inn Burlington East
Address: 1370 Truby Dr, I-40/I-85 Exit 150, Haw River, NC 27258-9532 (Formerly Days Inn Haw River)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Haw River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haw River
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Burlington East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Burlington East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Haw River